What about MultiPlayer??

World War II General Discussion

As we all know story mode does not make a game great (maybe for 2 days till ya beat the campaign) its the multi player thats the games longevity.

I'm curious as to multi player gameplay and feel.

Last time Sledgehammer said they totally revamped the sound system for AW and all the consumer could tell was some turned down the footsteps so you cant hardly hear 

now after IW im skeptical about even buying at all. if the multi player portion has bad gameplay (IE: Infinite warefare) its all in vain.

Looking forward to trying multi player BEFORE i buy. pretty sad for a guy thats played since COD 1. 

but i only have faith in treyarch as of now. Show us the money!!!

Robalboa0
5 REPLIES 5

While I'm with you and only play through the campaign maybe a few times, there is quite a large portion of players that do not touch multiplayer. 

But cod follows this cycle every year. Multiplayer will be shown at e3, like always.

Personally I found myself more excited after this trailer than I was after the first is trailer. 

gotsomestars Level 75

The beach and headgerow flash backs! I just want to see some gameplay now to really gauge the game. 

ZvErS

@Robalboa0 wrote:

As we all know story mode does not make a game great (maybe for 2 days till ya beat the campaign) its the multi player thats the games longevity.

I'm curious as to multi player gameplay and feel.

Last time Sledgehammer said they totally revamped the sound system for AW and all the consumer could tell was some turned down the footsteps so you cant hardly hear 

now after IW im skeptical about even buying at all. if the multi player portion has bad gameplay (IE: Infinite warefare) its all in vain.

Looking forward to trying multi player BEFORE i buy. pretty sad for a guy thats played since COD 1. 

but i only have faith in treyarch as of now. Show us the money!!!

If I were to base this MP off of the reveal, which might be premature at this point, the only hints or teasers they dropped was the word comradery and the headquarters which to me seems like a social lobby of sorts, probably something like they did in the Game Division where you can see other players walking around at the base locations but maybe with some extra social features or ability to show clips etc. In otherwords, there was no evidence that the MP will be nothing more than a past reskinned version of a BOTG COD game with maybe some slight improvement on graphics and player mechanics. I would not get your hopes up since their creativity for this game is going to be severly cripled if they want to keep it authentic.

So when EA comes around, be sure to get yourself a 12 pack and drink everytime they say the word "comradery", bet you will be feeling pretty good when it's all over. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

As long as it has a few good hardcore modes(without ricochet) then I'll be happy, and good thought out maps obviously.

Postieinavan

They stated at the Reveal that MP will be talked about and Playable at E3 (June 14-16). Plus there will be Beta, so it will be nice to get MP info pretty early this year as compared to waiting to September with IW and AW.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios