What do you think of the Sandbox Map?

World War II General Discussion

I was playing Sandbox for the first time yesterday, whilst I did quite well on it I felt it was a poorly designed map and the toy soldiers everywhere were off-putting to me. Other randoms in the chat were voicing their opinions as well and generally most seemed to really dislike it.

Just wondering what the community here thinks of the map.

I'm personally a little disappointed, it certainly doesn't represent WW2 at all and just feels lazy to me.

DrScoob
3 REPLIES 3

I really like it.

It's a complex map, open to multiple strategies. SMG/Rifles/LMG you can make it all work.

Also all divisons are usable on it.

Just that camping spot below the waterfall is really annoying.

Just the butcher melted me three times with his magnifying glass LMAO.

BertKK

It's a great map but I'm not seeing it in the normal map rotation much.. and i don't like any map enough to play it 24/7... ive played a few times though and it's fun. 

d34m34t
Highlighted

Great Map, great Mode...

I'm personally a little disappointed, it certainly doesn't represent WW2 at all and just feels lazy to me.

Geez, it's Toy Soldiers brought to life shooting at each other in...a Sandbox.  How that could disappoint anyone or confuse someones representation of it is beyond me.  Or should I say WAS beyond me.  I can imagine your disappointed that "Toy Story" didn't represent a real life Cowboy and Astronaut.

Lazy Moviemakers...   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75

Studios