What feature you are mostly looking forward to in COD WWII?

World War II General Discussion

Topic is on the title.

I am for bipoded LMGs and how they change playing field. Personally this was great news for me since I like supported shooting in other games where it's possible. Others are going to hate me for setting up temporary camping positions Smiley Very Happy Hopefully LMGs are great in this game.

Foot_Sergeant
12 REPLIES 12

The new war mode.

I like objective gameplay and in war people have to play it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Black transgender Wehrmacht women

hANShANSEN2

I´m curious about War Mode + Divisions, and how it turns out. Also I´m just happy that bunny jumping isnt anymore. Smiley Happy

I like WW2 guns., so I cant wait to play with them again.

Horrorman Level 75

@Horrorman wrote:

I´m curious about War Mode + Divisions, and how it turns out. Also I´m just happy that bunny jumping isnt anymore. Smiley Happy

I'm also happy that bunny jumping etc is no more. 

When you start first person shooters with doom, duke Nukem, Hexen, Turox, etc you know you don't need fancy movements. 

And getting really into gaming with cod set in ww2. You get a soft spot for ww2 games. (And when ww2 is one of your interests)

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

dtuchpunk schrieb:

@Horrorman wrote:

When you start first person shooters with doom, duke Nukem, Hexen, Turox, etc you know you don't need fancy movements. 

And getting really into gaming with cod set in ww2. You get a soft spot for ww2 games. (And when ww2 is one of your interests)

I started with Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament, etc... Smiley Happy and I never was a fan of this bunny jumping...So thats one of the most important thing, at least for me, to get this game. I wouldnt buy their next game if it had jumping in. Also I have interrest in History, especially WW2. Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75
Highlighted

dtuchpunk schrieb:

@Horrorman wrote:

I started with Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament etc. So that was the most important thing, at least for me, that bunny jumping isnt anymore. I wouldnt buy their next game, if it had any kind of jumping in. I never was a fan of that. And I´m interrested in History, especially WW2. Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75

kitteh to evil.

If next cod will have jumping etc aint gonna buy. 
The modern day's cod where oke. But the bit sci-fi I started losing intresst. I just can't really enjoy sci-fi shooters. 
Just gun vs gun. By unreal I enjoyed unreal just single player more than UT. (i also played it)
And next to cod most played game was warrock (in the beta) but that is also a long time ago.

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

LMGs will definitely be interesting, but I'm going to join in with a few of the other people here and say WAR mode. I'm generally a fan of objective based games and game modes, Domination and Kill Confirmed are my go-to modes in COD, so I love the idea of a mode that really pushes people to work together for a common goal that isn't just a K/D or score.

I played WAR mode once at E3 and while the crowd I was with was probably a bit more enthusiastic than most, it was a lot of fun. We had no mics at the booth so people were just yelling back and forth to each throughout the match. That's the first time in a long time that I've played a COD, outside of Zombies, where the players were constantly talking to each other and working together. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
I hope they will improve the game's graphics engine or maybe use new engine.
acare84

Studios