What is the Handler?

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

What is the Handler?

Done my silenced smg kills to get the handler and no new weapon, no new ribbon, nothing.

Its not on the new smg or lmg variant list.

What is this thing?

955i-rider
12 REPLIES

Re: What is the Handler?

in reply to 955i-rider

Just completed handler and I also cannot see anything unlocked no weapons camos etc any ideas what it is ?

Boom-boys-elite

in reply to 955i-rider
Its a Thompson variant.
Jiizue

in reply to Jiizue

When will I be able to access the tompsen

Ninjamaster223

in reply to Jiizue

Thanks Th

Gamerthumbs45

in reply to Jiizue

m1928 msg variant

piercethebeaux

in reply to 955i-rider

The handler is a 1928 variant.. They haven't fully uploaded all the new weapons yet there are several more to show up. I'm assuming it'll be soon  .. I also have completed the challenge for the weapon and nothing yet but looked on this web site just now and got info ... VG247.com  ..... Just looked at my weapons and new variants have been added just a minute ago...

Flipmode3022

in reply to Flipmode3022

I completed the challenge to unlock the handler and although I do not have the Thompson/1928 unlocked right now, there is no green star next to it which would indicate I have a new varient. 

DieselPlower

in reply to DieselPlower

Yeah i just spent the past hour getting 100 smg suppressor kills. I redeemed my contract and nothing indicating I've unlocked anything. What kind of bull***** is this?

@DieselPlowerwrote:

I completed the challenge to unlock the handler and although I do not have the Thompson/1928 unlocked right now, there is no green star next to it which would indicate I have a new varient. 

deezy2120

in reply to deezy2120

I just spent the past hour getting 100 suppressor sub machine gun kills. I redeemed my contract. And theres nothing showing ive unlocked anything. What kind of trash is this?

deezy2120

Studios