What you think about these Division trailers?

World War II General Discussion

(Infantry)

https://youtu.be/RouWkMtLrEk

(Expeditionary)

https://youtu.be/qnkKruy4kOk

(Mountain)

https://youtu.be/HwQLXy4hcDU

(Armored)

https://youtu.be/ptoT0zMnL2k

(Airborne)

https://youtu.be/6E9CdsgHvzI

Edit: Give your opinions and thoughts regarding these division trailer videos. What you think? Any new info hidden there? I think these are made with good taste. I found them fun and to feel actually being "recruited" to one of the divisions. Armored one looks promising for me Smiley Wink

Foot_Sergeant
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Hey there, 

It is fine to share videos and trailers for discussion purposes, but what is the context of these? Are they reposted from an official source, like the COD Youtube channel? I don't see them listed there, but they are clearly official COD videos.

Also, what is the purpose of your thread? Did you have an opinion about the videos or something you wanted to specifically discuss? It is all a little vague. Lastly, do you run the Youtube channel that is linked to all of these videos? Because it looks like as if the purpose is to advertise that channel or the videos, not create a discussion. 

Let me know about that or we may have to remove the thread for violating our Community Forums Guidelines & Etiquette in relation to sharing and posting videos. We are always happy to support discussions, but the context is unclear in this case. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I don't own that channel. I just wanted forum to discuss about these videos I found on YouTube while searching for info about divisions. What community thinks about these in general. Well made? New info regarding divisions and customization? Etc. My threads purpose is to have discussion. I am sorry if I made a mistake here, won't happen again. 

Foot_Sergeant

Just finished watching this videos. Nice find man. Shows weapons loadout, and available perks/skills from divisions.

Horrorman Level 75

Ah okay, nope you are good! Thanks for the explanation. I would just recommend next time that if you are going to post a bunch of videos like that to also add some text description with it in order to explain what your question or discussion topic is. Generally our rules in relation to videos state that there should be text accompanying the videos. You could also use the video tool in the editor to put those into a post too if you don't want just the URLs. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
@Seanicus23 wrote:

Ah okay, nope you are good! Thanks for the explanation. I would just recommend next time that if you are going to post a bunch of videos like that to also add some text description with it in order to explain what your question or discussion topic is. Generally our rules in relation to videos state that there should be text accompanying the videos. You could also use the video tool in the editor to put those into a post too if you don't want just the URLs. 

Thanks. Does video tool work on mobile? Where I can find it? Is it same as photo loading feature or something else? 

Foot_Sergeant

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Hey there, 

It is fine to share videos and trailers for discussion purposes, but what is the context of these? Are they reposted from an official source, like the COD Youtube channel? I don't see them listed there, but they are clearly official COD videos.

Also, what is the purpose of your thread? Did you have an opinion about the videos or something you wanted to specifically discuss? It is all a little vague. Lastly, do you run the Youtube channel that is linked to all of these videos? Because it looks like as if the purpose is to advertise that channel or the videos, not create a discussion. 

Let me know about that or we may have to remove the thread for violating our Community Forums Guidelines & Etiquette in relation to sharing and posting videos. We are always happy to support discussions, but the context is unclear in this case. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Not sure what the violation could be about. There is no call to action to like or subscribe. The videos themselves provide info about the divisions and would encourage discussion about the game. Unless there is some copyright issue I don't see the harm of these videos staying up, but that is just a forum members opinoin on the subject.

MurkBeserk Level 75

It would be nice to know how the training of the division skill and training will be trained. Al the trainings are number 3. Does it mean 3 different options. Or is it at level 3.

Or if there will be more than 1 skill and training you can progress in per division.

So far well insure about it. I like the change from the old create a class and the pick ten. But with the lack of information about how it works not really able to make a good opinion about it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Are these division loadouts restricted as in the video? Having primary, equipment, division skill, training and basic training specific to the divisions?

Foot_Elite_Guard

@Master__Khan wrote:

Are these division loadouts restricted as in the video? Having primary, equipment, division skill, training and basic training specific to the divisions?

Each division has a special skill and training called Division Training, I believe there are five of them. They are this games version of speciliast. An example would for Infantry Division gets a bayonet, 2 extra attachments on primary and 1 on secondary.

You will be only limited on primary weapon to its class so Infantry will only be able to equip Assault Rifles, Airborne can only equip SMG's as I understand it so flexibility is reduced substantially from what I can tell.

I am uncertain about how lmited you will be with secondaries, lethals and tacticals, hopefully you will be able to choose these freely. However, it only appears from what I have seen that you can't have multiple attachments on primary unless it is a division skill. There is a basic skill that allows you to have two attachments on your secondary called duelist.

The basic training is basically this games version of perks.

So this game is the same as past COD games, they just renamed it so it appears to be different. It may not allow you to change out a lethal for an extra attachment or perk like the pick 10 systems though, not 100% sure on that though.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios