Where are all the good reviews?

World War II General Discussion

I want to go buy WW2 today, but can't seem to find anyone who likes it. Does anyone recommend it?

Hypertman
19 REPLIES 19

Hard to make a good review when nobody can play the game.  The servers are whacked out.  In two days I’ve been able to play one round of team death match.   I’m sure it will get fixed at some point, but it is a huge issue right now.  

KMoney76
Agree its a huge issue and they better be working around the clock to fix the issues. I was able to get into a couple matches but after every match i was able to play it errors out and i have to hard boot my system or do some networking tricks to get back into the game. I recommend the game but not until it's fixed completely and everyone can play without these problems. DO NOT BUY until issues are resolved. I straight up quit last night after trying to claim daily rewards and couldn't, and tried opening 2 supply drops that gave me nothing because of couldn't find loot list or some loot error crap. but when i could play the servers are so bad and laggy its not worth it right now. Watch the updates and see when the majority of the community says its ok to continue.
ScorpidAngel

Once the multiplayer servers are fixed, I’m sure this will be an awesome COD.  Heard campaign is great. Graphics are great, gameplay remains easy to navigate if you are a COD player.  

KMoney76
Social media seems to be giving it good reviews.
I haven't played it yet as I am away till tomorrow evening, I see a lot of people with connections issues and also people who can't join games.
Dante2k Level 72

Dante2k schrieb:
Social media seems to be giving it good reviews.
I haven't played it yet as I am away till tomorrow evening, I see a lot of people with connections issues and also people who can't join games.

I hope they can fix some things until you come to play. In its current state, the game is unplayable. Or worse you even cant connect online to any server, or whatever they use, most of the time.

Horrorman Level 75

The multiplayer is OK solo but I get tired of it after an hour or two. I had a lot of fun playing with friends for the ONE game we got to play together last night. I think once the servers are fixed it'll be a fun COD to play with friends. I also had fun playing through the first mission of the campaign. If the rest of the campaign plays like the first mission it'll be fun to play through. I haven't tried zombies yet. 

Mohumpus

@Hypertman wrote:

I want to go buy WW2 today, but can't seem to find anyone who likes it. Does anyone recommend it?

If you can keep up with how fast passed the game is then yeah  its pretty good.. Search and destroy is hectic though.. There's no more stealth the timer is only a minute and a half.. So no more sneaking around.. Everyone runs to kid and fights it out every match  its basically a race to the middle lol..i quit playing cod cause of all the jumping packs and wall running so like 4 years ago.. This one took a day to get used to it and started doing good.. Don't expect to be awesome with a lmg the aim time is way to long  you're better off hip shooting lmgs I do.. Lol

iGIitter
Is there a perk like ghost to take you off the mini map ?
Dante2k Level 72

Yes, but I'm not sure when you'll unlock it. But it works like the 3arch Ghosts perk, not IW's version. You can't put it on and camp. You need to be moving.

Mohumpus

Studios