Where are the wheelchairs and walking sticks in mp ?

World War II General Discussion

Being a pensioner and older gamer I feel Sledgehammer and Activision are being ageist by not including old aged people as playable characters in the mp.

After all we (the aged ) play cod also, if you can include women in mp  then why not us ?

If your going to make a game inclusive for all please make sure it is for all!

I'd personally like a perk making my walking stick 2 speed !

What do you guys think ?

teddytherunt
19 REPLIES 19

poor horse,not only is it dead,It's just a pile of mush now!

Sholderboulder

Did it die of old age?

teddytherunt

yes,then it got beaten by half of the cod fandom with bats,I think it's name was"women and swastikas"

Sholderboulder

So someone has posted complaining older gamers haven't been included? Where can I find that post ? And whatsca fandom? And if it was beaten by half the what about the other half ?

teddytherunt

Dude,I'm saying that you posted this because codww2 has women in it,and that whole discusion is just horrible.

Sholderboulder

Trolls will be trolls 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

With the developers and producers pandering to leftist political nonsense to make a ww2 based shooter  'inclusive to all' so as not to offend minorities or women then they deserve all the mockery and ridicule they get !

It wouldn't surprise me if wonder women makes an appearance (similar to predator in ghosts) at some point in the games life cycle!

I was looking forward to this release but it is fast becoming a joke imo !

MrPeevsley

Customization in multiplayer is a feature that has been growing with each new game. It allows us sofa soldiers to take part in the battle and I don't see what is wrong with our digital representation mirroring our gender or race.... even if it is WWII.

I don't see it being political.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

With all respect I have to disagree, WW2 was WW2 if they are going to add that much fantasy don't call it a WW2 shooter because it isn't !

Call it something different.

MrPeevsley

Studios