White marker above my head on enemy screen.

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

So not sure what it is, after been killed and watching the kill cam, my player seems to have a white arrow marker to left of my name. I could be behind a wall or something where you wouldn't see the text. Like they can see where I am through walls.

Happened a few times now.

Any ideas ?

vapourz8000
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Doesn't appear everytime only now and then, why I asked 

Cheers for the reply.

vapourz8000
45 REPLIES 45

Only you can see it. It is to let you know in the cam which person you are. 

KamikazeElite59

Doesn't appear everytime only now and then, why I asked 

Cheers for the reply.

vapourz8000

That's not true. It's not just the kill cam letting me know which one is me. The enemy moves their rifle towards me and follows my movements behind an object they can't see me through? They are obviously following the arrow that's pointing at me!!! It's some kind of cheat code or some kind of virus someone attached to me that I killed repeatedly or something?

amgilliland316

Read rest of thread if you see them using it when watching playback of kill when game is finished and players ate in the lobby just press x on the cheating player then press x again and on the right you can report player for cheating but dont forget to also click on submit....then let whoever deal with it the more that report the game may get back to fun without those using the follow spot cheat

Cheers

Captainslowgamer

Right,  my friend was playing and he told me he could see it too

Virgo100
If it only appears on kill cam how do they shoot you thru the wall on war breakout during the first stage at the wall you blowup all the way to the right when they can't see you coming all you see is a white triangle
Rakkasanranger

You don't see the triangle during the game..I shoot people every single game through numerous walls because I can hear them and they are high traffic areas.

gotsomestars Level 75

This is still happening and it’s BS that only I can see it, I refuse to believe someone, even with good headsets and a great player can shoot a rifle through 3 walls at roughly 75 yards. And get a headshot. This guy literally followed the arrow as I moved, clearly he could see it as well. So no, it’s a cheat!!!! I’m really considering dropping this game... it’s had a nice run but they’ve ruined this game with the changing of gun power and just they keep throwing at it, not to mention the cheaters that can’t win without. Game is fading...

X_LOVELESS_X

It happens before kill cam. And yes its a cheat auto lock on and enemy detection. So when they use the cheat its a auto head lock on enemy detection and can kill enemies with a precise head shot.

Apache0001

Studios