Whoa... perks are gone

World War II General Discussion

So... you train in your division. Basic. Advanced.

And no perks.

Hmmm.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
8 REPLIES 8

Yupp same thoughts here -> hmm...dont know what I should think about this division thingy. Mixed feelings...

Horrorman Level 75

Mmmm.

Wonder how it's implemented than.

Or how you train abilities of swap?

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Sounds a breath of fresh air. I like it for that reason alone. Atleast for now on. Other customization as replacement? 

Miwa_Oroku

I am curious to see how this works.

I hope someone posts footage of the Divisions setup so we can see what CaC looks like now.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@RAN Kismet wrote:

And no perks.

Hmmm.

The only way I can see this being a good addition is if training is just a replacement for perks meaning instead of adding a perk, there are differenlty levels. Like you start with a low characeter skill on something like sprint and as you level up your character up in that division you essentially have the skill set where your character can sprint better, something like marathon and marathon pro but different levels of it. So you would have to used your limted sprint and after sprinting so many miles through game play, you gain the higher skill level of sprint. It would bascially be just another way to implement perks without calling it a perk but essentially be the same. 

Outside of that and the war mode, this game is no different than older COD's, at least that I can see. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@RAN Kismet wrote:

And no perks.

Hmmm.

The only way I can see this being a good addition is if training is just a replacement for perks meaning instead of adding a perk, there are differenlty levels. Like you start with a low characeter skill on something like sprint and as you level up your character up in that division you essentially have the skill set where your character can sprint better, something like marathon and marathon pro but different levels of it. So you would have to used your limted sprint and after sprinting so many miles through game play, you gain the higher skill level of sprint. It would bascially be just another way to implement perks without calling it a perk but essentially be the same. 

Outside of that and the war mode, this game is no different than older COD's, at least that I can see. 

There's no classic CAC... that's a very big difference.

"Perks" are now tied to a division and to basic training. What's not clear is if each division has unique basic training (meaning a perk is tied to whatever division) or if basic training goes across divisions.

division.JPG

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Just an FYI, if you attach the images vs embedding them, we can see them and won't hae to wait for them to be approved. You could do both as well so instantly you have a clickable link to pull it up.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Easiest way I have found is to copy and paste the image in. I never get Triangled.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios