Why am i only getting the option of 5 daily orders and 2 weekly orders with today%27s order update %3F%3F

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

Why am i only getting the option of 5 daily orders...

Today after Major Howard's orders updated, i am only getting 5 new daily orders and 2 weekly options. Is this apart of a new update or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why am i only getting the option of 5 daily or...

Solution

Figured it out... I think... go to your games menu and check your updates. That might fix it? There should be a 3.54G update available for WWdos

Corninyourpoo
7 REPLIES

Do you already have some active that you haven't completed?? Only the contracts expire from my experience. The daily, weekly oders that I didn't finish would still be active when I sign on the next day and you can only have 3 active at a time.

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

I had 2 or 3 active from yesterday that I had just finished when i went to go to the updated order menu. I turned old orders in to pick up new ones . This just hasn't happened before .

Same problem here. And no contracts available at the quartermaster either. Got a message that said she was going to have epic bribe for sale with armory credits but nada.

Corninyourpoo

in reply to Corninyourpoo

The only contract i have available at quarter master is the epic uniform bribe but i finished it already so naturally i can't select it again. 

Solution

Figured it out... I think... go to your games menu and check your updates. That might fix it? There should be a 3.54G update available for WWdos

Corninyourpoo

Saw the update. Installing now 

Lmfao. Of course. Because they added a new and ridiculous game hahaha

Studios