Why do people hate Campers?

World War II General Discussion

Why do people hate Campers?

Just thought I would ask this because for years and years I’ve actually had this question.  I’m actually asking as a serious question.  Also why would you purposely kill a teammate who is camping?  Seriously just asking.  I’ve had people completely lose their as&!t on the mics because an enemy or even a teammate is camping.

qdog1963
41 REPLIES

Re: Why do people hate Campers?

in reply to qdog1963

There are players of various styles in each game. 

Putting the FU back in fun!
nberlanga

in reply to nberlanga

Exactly.  So why would a person feel like that everyone should play the game the same way he or she does.  Boggles the mind.  I actually enjoy seeing the different types of gameplay that people use.

qdog1963

in reply to qdog1963

Unless you feel there's something wrong with your gameplay, why would you care? Ppl don't like campers that hide in the corner for someone to pop by, and I'm not talking about pausing a push because you know there's someone around the corner. Ppl don't like players that just wait, take no initiative , and let kills come to them.  Holding down a lane is different as one would be engaged in combat.  

So play how you wish.

Orchamos Andron

in reply to qdog1963

If your play style is to camp in TDM or Free for all- OK.  If you are playing an objective match, and not playing the objective the whole team is going to get the loss at the end.  The frustration is that people choose objective game type to camp in.  There are those who complain about everything, in all game modes, and they get muted.

Some people push into the enemy spawn and the spawn flips.  These spawn pusher can be worse than campers.

sharkerboi

in reply to sharkerboi

Totally agree. Objective driven gameplay is definetly different.  

qdog1963

in reply to sharkerboi

@sharkerboi wrote:

If your play style is to camp in TDM or Free for all- OK.  If you are playing an objective match, and not playing the objective the whole team is going to get the loss at the end.  The frustration is that people choose objective game type to camp in.  There are those who complain about everything, in all game modes, and they get muted.

Some people push into the enemy spawn and the spawn flips.  These spawn pusher can be worse than campers.

I agree.. spawn flippers are the worse.. Some people camp because of these turds.

It is also gets your teamates killed unless you are in a pty and everyone is on page. 

d34m34t

in reply to qdog1963

I had a game of war in which we won and some kid called us a bunch of campers in not so nice a way. Very next game same kid killed me twice with a fire shotgun whilst he was sitting in a corner. I love the hypocrites.

nzdjk

in reply to qdog1963

Excluding corner campers

some people don’t understand how war is and might actually think soldiers go around running and gunning on battlefields. I’d like to see what their dumb ass does if conscription comes back.

Others think that CoD’s strictly a runnin and gunning game and haven’t realised CoD’s a War game or that sniper rifles aren’t just in the game to accommodate quickscopers   🤷🏼‍♂️

As for corner campers... It’s a pus** ass way to play and people feel cheated when they’re killed in a skill-less manner

mfshro0m

in reply to mfshro0m

It's why I stay away from TDM. 

I prefer objective type modes. Campers not helping the team in Objective type games suck ass. We're Taking B and they're sitting by the spawn. 

Getting the lose and looking at the scoreboard and seeing we lost by 2 and they had 0 captures 0 defends but 30 kills. 

JagiMonster

Studios