Why is Winter Loot still in the Supply Drops?

World War II General Discussion

Why is Winter Loot still in the Supply Drops?

Still i got Winter Loot in the Supply Drops? The Winter Event is over, i think!?

I invest all my armory Credits and CoD Points before the Event stopped....and now this. For what you make a shedule?

If the Event is over...stop this please. If Not, pls give ist the Orders and 2ep Back. But now it's halfbaked Like the Rest of the Game

DiSch
18 REPLIES

Re: Why is Winter Loot still in the Supply Drops?

in reply to DiSch

You don't have drops that have at least one winter item

This way you can still earn everything. It may take some time

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

I got all...If i know this before i handle it not like i so. For what they make a shedule? To broke it?

I think many People buy COD Points to get the Things they want. Now ist still the Chance to get it without pay for it. This is another example whats goin wrong here.

If somebody said this before the Event starts many People can save her Money

DiSch

in reply to DiSch

I didn't get all. And not gonna spend more money on the game.

But I think it's a good idea. So everybody has a change to complete the collections

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

It isn't a good idea. All it is, is a way to water down the drop system with more worthless junk. I say this because unless you actually get a weapon or uniform in the drop the rest of the items in the collection are useless. I know this because I opened roughly 100 supply drops the day after the event and finished two collections. The sten and the trench knife. Well this would have been cool except as we all know when you finish a collection it doesn't automatically unlock that item for you. It stays locked until you go in and click on it to unlock it. well since the event is over and even though it shows 7/7 or 8/8 it will not let you click on it to unlock it. It just says this event is over and not available. So no it's not cool it's just more bull***** from Activision and sledgehammer!

kidbaloo

in reply to kidbaloo

OP it sounds like you’re but hurt that you spent a load of money on supply packages. More fool you noob.

Connagh1

in reply to Connagh1

Obviously you didn't see my other post on this thread. I have not ever spent any money on any supply drops in any COD or any game in my life. I earn them by playing. IMHO anyone who spends money on supply drops either has too much money or is crazy especially since in this game nothing you receive can help you. It's all cosmetic

kidbaloo

in reply to kidbaloo

Okay fair enough. But if you’ve not spent any money for the supply packages it shouldn’t bother you enough to make a thread haha.

Enjoy the game for how well you do in battle.

Connagh1

in reply to dtuchpunk

Last night I got all items to unlock a wintersiege skin. I go to unlock it and I cant because it says wintersiege items are no longer available. So wtf is the point in having wintersiege collections if you cant unlock the items. All you can hope for is to get a weapon drop in the crates. I really dont see why I cant finish off collections with supply drop items

b-radWS

in reply to dtuchpunk

No you can't I've gotten a few of the last needed items to get the prize for collection but it says event has ended and is locked 

Pr0m3the0us

Studios