Winter Bribe Contract not working...

World War II General Discussion

Re: Winter Bribe Contract not working...

in reply to BOOBMYSTRO

I had the same issue. I abandoned the challenge and bought it again...but it did not work. I ended up holding onto it until I had completed way more than the required, just in case a fix happened so that I could get credit for it. Nothing had been fixed yesterday, so I abandoned that one as well.

Muddatruka

in reply to Smidgeon

SAME. Yesterday I completed the winter bribe contract (Got me a heroic Sten) but today the contract isn't activating. The timer on it doesn't start, nor does it count my games. But it sure did take 200 of my armory credits... twice

I can’t believe I thought it would work a second time. It’s definitely broken. 

JohnnyJonson

I got my STEN and bribe yesterday, but today trying for another gun to get but doesn’t count the game. 

DXBMyth

in reply to Smidgeon

Having the same problem mate and did exactly the same thing - 400 credits wasted.

Connagh1

in reply to Smidgeon

Same here at work fine for me yesterday I got tricked into spending 400 points today wonder if we'll get it back this ain't cool

gwc111

in reply to Smidgeon

Getting really sick of this stuff. This worked yesterday just fine. This is now the 5th broken contract/order that has prevented me from grinding. Can we get our credits back Activision?  I still havent gotten my social score rewards either. ...

RiotTwistedFate

in reply to Smidgeon

Melo 702 here I can't get my winter bribe as well I completed way more than what I'm supposed to get for the winter bribe challenge I think it's 25 or 35 matches I've been playing all day and it still at zero on PS4

Melo702

in reply to Melo702
Same here. Completed the contract yesterday but today it doesn't work.
Bradley04

in reply to Smidgeon

This also happened to me today. It worked fine yesterday, and yes I too wasted 400 amoury credits hoping it was a glitch. I just want the winter bribe! Needs to be sorted. A credit refund should be added. I doubt it will happen though..

StupidPirate

Studios