Wow, 6000 creds for a face camo :-(

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

Seriously, a face camo. 

What a waste. 

Liberty Strike crate, give it a miss. 

Darth Griff
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the future of CoD where your money MIGHT mean something if you're lucky enough and if you want to save for months or spend a months pay for a chance at something you want but chances are you'll get a calling card.

Rivet_Skull

Probably been posted before but go to the liberty strike collection and buy all the cheap stuff first and then open your bribes, it will guarentee that you get the more expensive items. 

nzdjk

@nzdjk wrote:

Probably been posted before but go to the liberty strike collection and buy all the cheap stuff first and then open your bribes, it will guarentee that you get the more expensive items. 

SHG figured a way around us doing this and they introduced it during the undead event. They simply add 5-10 supply-drop-only common items for the event. That way, even if we buy all the cheap collection items, we are still likely to end up with several common items from bribes before we force them to give us an 8900 point collection item.

In the undead event, I did the common practice of buying all the cheap collection items and left 3 expensive ones. Then I earned the 5x undead bribe, twice. I opened 10 undead bribes and only on the very last one did I get a single 8900 item. I received a bunch of reticles / weapon camos / calling cards / whatever before the plan paid off.

Its still best to use that strategy, but it doesn’t pay off the same as it used to in earlier events.

Bloodloss 818

That makes sense, i opened about 11 bribes to complete the Liberty collection. Just going to save my drops now for the next event and hope i get lucky with a few of them to get the new weapons.

nzdjk

Did it really surprise you?

Most of the custom stuff is useless/not fitting/to expensice/just bollocks

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

The other day we were able to buy 2 "any type rarity" weapon bribes. 

So I bought both. 

First box granted me an epic sniper I was missing from the silencer sniper type and the other was duplicated. 

Now... I have 3 missing blue rares that specifically state I can get them from supply crates or orders. I should have received one of those. 

Why did I get 3 duplicate?

JagiMonster

Studios