emblem CAN NOT be Accessed, ideas anyone?

World War II General Discussion

emblem CAN NOT be Accessed, ideas anyone?

So i have a problem, ive been playing this game on my xbox1 since day one... playing it and understanding it was fun great game about time.

But my problem is in MultiPlayer - At Menu - Soldier - Dossier - Emblems. now this is it under the Sub Title of - Winter Siege theres a green star saying i got new emblems right?... just RB (Right Bunmper) across WELL I can NOT.... THE ACTION is NOT WORKING WHEN I HIT THE BUMPERS???? I can not move across it see all my emblems, why me? please Smiley Sad Anyone got this problem or anyone got any ideas how to fix this? I'M NOT starting again with uninstalling game from xbox as i don't want to lose all my progress. 

Theres one more tiny problem simlier to that Involving another GREEN STAR  this time in MultiPlayer - At Menu - Soldier - Division - Secondary has GREEN STAR.... ive searched everywhere in secondary for new gear and nothing, nothing is there, so why do i still have a GREEN STAR !!!????

ANYONE ??? PLEASE HELP IF YOU GOT ANY SUGGETIONS OR IDEAS..

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME...

elitejason77
3 REPLIES

Re: emblem CAN NOT be Accessed, ideas anyone?

in reply to elitejason77

My guess is you have been banned for an offensive emblem.

Merkava Mark IV

in reply to elitejason77

Emblem. You might be banned.

Secundairy. Are you sure you check the variants also the launchers? First equip launched basic training. People forget launcher excist.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to elitejason77

Have you created an emblem that would be perfectly normal on the uniform of a German soldier during WW2?

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Studios