it's 2018 and JIP is still bad

World War II General Discussion

Join in Progress is not worth it any more. People quit when things go badly and having to be tossed into other people's messes over and over is bad game design.

Why can't CoD let you disable JIP?

Why can't there be some measure to stop tossing people back into the same freaking room they just left?

Why can't there be some sort of cut off if players are endlessly cycling in and out?

ligas81
5 REPLIES 5

This has been addressed for years now by people and yet nothing has happened, not like you can expect ANYTHING quality from Activision since they've been terrible since the NES days.

Rivet_Skull

JIP doesn't give you a lost stat but if you win it gives you a win stat, win win situation.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Nobody wants to join a game where the other team obviously has the connection advantage, just because a loss doesn't count DOESN'T mean someone wants to stay in a game that has streaks in the air/ground and doesn't know the play style of the other team.

There should be custom matchmaking options it's 2018 and this generic bull***** is getting old.

Rivet_Skull

1 minute in a game and you should know the other team's play style. 9/10 there is a few that rush and a few that like to camp. Rarely get a team where everyone camps or everyone rushes. Camping = S-Mines, snipers and some semi auto guns. rushing is SMGs and more SMGs and some nades. This is simple enough.

JIP is to even up the numbers in a game with unfair team advantages and other things. I think this is made a priority rather than stick you in a lobby that hasn't started a game.

Maybe CoD developers should make people wait until the game is over before letting you join, which means you may wait 5 minutes for a game.

JIP = Even up games and gets you into a game quickly rather than keep you waiting 5 minutes for a game...

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut
Highlighted

When I join a game in progress I always have a peak at the scoreboard before spawning in. Look at the clantags and the score. If I spwan into a TDM game where the enemy team is leading 36-4 (happened yesterday) then I simply leave because its a lost cause.

BertKK

Studios