kicked for team killing

World War II General Discussion

Re: kicked for team killing

in reply to Trooper2k1

I will no longer be playing Call of Duty unless they change it.  

Onster74

in reply to Onster74
What is it you want them to change, exactly?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Onster74

Onster74 wrote:

I will no longer be playing Call of Duty unless they change it.  

Lol 
You know this 3 TK rule is specifically designed for you when you stop playing because of the rule. 
Either ppl need to choose their actions wisely or go play another mode. 

MartQc

in reply to Onster74

See ya, crybaby.  What your ultimatium is suppose to concern them.  I think Minecraft will be happy to have you back snowflake.

ttracy1717

in reply to Trooper2k1

I feel you, called in a carpet bomb from a care package and it ONLY killed teammates , well that was it I was a goner 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Insomec

in reply to Insomec

Insomec wrote:

I feel you, called in a carpet bomb from a care package and it ONLY killed teammates , well that was it I was a goner 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Ashgaar

in reply to Trooper2k1

All i know is im tired of being killed by my teammates on purpose.

DEMONHUNTER739
Highlighted

in reply to Trooper2k1

Thanks for replies, at least i am not alone in this issue.

i agree to the 3 tk rule when shooting and throwing grenades. i am guilty of accidently shooting or throwing grenade and i get kicked.because of this. This has to be included as it will stop the people who join games just to tk at start, especially on SnD. So if i get kicked due to my own carelessness then thats my bad.

Yesterday for example i accidently tk'd by shooting teammate who run round corner, then my fighter pilot got me a tk. by this time i got my emergency airdrop placed it down, my packages dropped and one hit my team mate and killed him and i was kicked for tk'ing. 

I have lost count the amount of times i have said on headset artillery at A,B or C only to have them run in becuase most use party chat so they can't hear the game chat, other times like others have said i have placed artillery only to have my team spawn there now.

I know this is a hard topic with scorestreaks not being able to kill your team mates because in domination you could just lay down your artillery on one of the points knowing that your team is safely going to capture and any of the enemy that comes into range will get killed.

your scorestreaks should kill you and team mates but this should count towards your end of game score and show it in the k/d ratio.so if i killed say 7 teammates with scorestreaks it should add these to the amount of deaths i have ammassed. 

I think the previous rule was ok where you had to sit out for time period at least you could get back into the game and carry on to the end of the game so if you intentionally tk you will be spending a lot of time out of the game watching it.

Trooper2k1

Studios