World War II General Discussion

Why there isn´t big multiplayer maps like battlefield 1 have. And why we cant fly a plane and drive with tanks.

The first time i saw this game trailer it was like this, oo yea, finaly something good is coming, but now when i saw this multiplayer videos,

it´s like wtf everything is like mw1 but different maps and graphics.

I don´t buy this game, so dissapointed. 

And i bet ther´s will be 10 minut matches agane Smiley Very Happy This is *****.

Sorry for my bad english, im from Estonia

sander23
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎15-06-2017
7 REPLIES 7

They probably showed 2 small maps so there is a lot of action.

They've said there will be a diversity in maps also larger maps.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Likes: 4310
Posts: 14805
Registered: ‎09-06-2011
hope so
sander23
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎15-06-2017

@dtuchpunk wrote:

They probably showed 2 small maps so there is a lot of action.

They've said there will be a diversity in maps also larger maps.


I think he wants BF1 size maps, that won't happen. His original statement isn't off, the map sizes won't vary much from past BOTG COD maps.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3991
Registered: ‎12-10-2016

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@dtuchpunk wrote:

They probably showed 2 small maps so there is a lot of action.

They've said there will be a diversity in maps also larger maps.


I think he wants BF1 size maps, that won't happen. His original statement isn't off, the map sizes won't vary much from past BOTG COD maps.


Bf1 size maps ain't gonna happen because cod has smaller teams and the way cod is played.

Seelow in WaW was big and should be played with more than 6vs6

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Likes: 4310
Posts: 14805
Registered: ‎09-06-2011

@dtuchpunk wrote:

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@dtuchpunk wrote:

They probably showed 2 small maps so there is a lot of action.

They've said there will be a diversity in maps also larger maps.


I think he wants BF1 size maps, that won't happen. His original statement isn't off, the map sizes won't vary much from past BOTG COD maps.


Bf1 size maps ain't gonna happen because cod has smaller teams and the way cod is played.

Seelow in WaW was big and should be played with more than 6vs6


Your 100% right but I could see where people might have been mislead with all the youtube hype due to false teasers by sledgehammer of this having 48 players when in fact it could never even come close to it with the old school tech it plays off of.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3991
Registered: ‎12-10-2016

"Why isn't there big multiplayer maps like battlefield 1"
Because it isn't battlefield.... People who play Cod tend to like the fast pace arcade style shooter that cod is. Battlefield is a much more slower paced sandbox style of game. 

St0newa11
Likes: 591
Posts: 2976
Registered: ‎29-02-2012
thanks for the answer, now i know, i don´t buy this game Smiley Very Happy i pirate this for story mode and that`s it Smiley Very Happy
sander23
Likes: 0
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎15-06-2017

Studios