Anyone playing destiny 2?

World War II Off Topic Forum

Re: Anyone playing destiny 2?

in reply to gotsomestars

My Warlock is 304, Hunter 300 and Titan is 299. Recently unlocked the Platinium Trophy which was this time much easier than in Destiny 1 Smiley Very Happy

Our Contra Fire clan is lvl 5. Looking forward to Iron Banner tomorrow!

matuzz

in reply to matuzz

I h avent played D2 in a couple weeks. I found America's army proving grounds.  And that was fun for a bit. But now I've been entrenched in Fortnite battle royale. I'm sure I'll get back to d2 eventually.  But I'm pretty much stuck where I was with D1. Nobody to play with so not able to enjoy the end game content. I'm not sure why I thought it would be different this time around.  I guess i hoped they'd learn from past criticism.  

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

Well there is now matchmaking for Raids and Nightfall an Bungie.net has LFG system to look for players. Also you could try joining active clan so you can see in-game which clan members are online and chat with Destiny app.

matuzz

in reply to matuzz

I'm in contra fire. 

But if I'm honest, I'm enjoying Fortnite battle royale more than Destiny 2 for now. There's just something satisfying about it. Even if I don't get the win I still have fun. And I think I'm 1 update behind on D2. There's just too many decent games out right now. I don't even know how much ww2 I'm going to play. 

If I make my decision based on the beta, I'd rather play Fortnite.  But I'll give it a try at least.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

I just discovered No Mans Sky. I wanted to buy this game for PC, but it was on sale for PS4 on PSN for 13,99 instead of 59,99 on Steam, so i was giving em a try. I read a lot of bad reviews on Steam, but now that I´m playing this game on its actuall version 1.38, I have to say this game is fantastic. Its kinda the old Elite, exploring, fighting, getting better ships, etc.

So all in all worth for everyone who like exploring, and space games. Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

@gotsomestars wrote:

I'm in contra fire. 

But if I'm honest, I'm enjoying Fortnite battle royale more than Destiny 2 for now. There's just something satisfying about it. Even if I don't get the win I still have fun. And I think I'm 1 update behind on D2. There's just too many decent games out right now. I don't even know how much ww2 I'm going to play. 

If I make my decision based on the beta, I'd rather play Fortnite.  But I'll give it a try at least.

Oops forgtot!

I have heard good things about Fortnite. I have played Player Unknown's Battlegrounds on PC for a while but I'm kinda waiting untill they leave the early access to play more. Still a lot of bugs and needs that new map.

matuzz
Highlighted

in reply to matuzz

No worries. Not much to forget. I haven't really played with anyone. Generally my schedule is the opposite of everyone else's. And by the time I started getting into d1 and d2 everyone in the clan already had their teams so there isn t really a place for me. But, it's all good, I got my money's worth.  

And I can play solo in FNBR. So I'm good. Lol

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios