World War II Off Topic Forum

Dante2k schrieb:
That game looks pretty sweet. Did you guys play Medal of honour allied assault as well on pc?

Yea I played it for a longer time. Was fun like hell playing it. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75
I'm really throwing shots in the dark here in the hopes Activision might actually see this. Battalion 1944 has a community that is trying to bring back the essence of the original Call of Duty titles. They have come close but nothing compares to the original titles. A lot of the community is filled with players that put countless hours into the first 2 installments of the game back in 2003-2006. They are drooling at the mouth. I ask that someone at Activision please take a moment and go read the subreddit for Battalion. You will see countless threads of people drooling with nostalgia for that 'old' Call of Duty feel. This newest title by Activision, WWII, while the setting is period, the gameplay is nothing like the original titles.

My point is that with all of this remaster talk bouncing around, Activision you have a community of players that would be absolutely thrilled if a CoD1 or CoD2 remastered version were to launch. Again please go read the subreddit and see what they are craving. Often times it seems like Activision and IW start their timelines of Call of Duty at the release of Modern Warfare (Even according to the IW website). Your real true roots of the first original releases proceeded Modern Warfare. Show them some love!
donkeyrattle
in reply to donkeyrattle
The trouble is the best cod team had left ages ago and formed Respawn ent. We are left with an Infinity ward team that is not really like it use to be, Treyarch who usr to be second tier but are now the no1 team and Sledgehammer who should never make another title.
Dante2k Level 72

I really hope as well they never make another CoD.

Horrorman Level 75
Got Dark Matter today on BO3. Now I'm gunna be looking to play something else. I might play BO2 for a bit.
Dante2k Level 72
Highlighted

Congrats on getting Dark Matter ^. It´s a long grind till that.

Horrorman Level 75

@Dante2k wrote:
That game looks pretty sweet. Did you guys play Medal of honour allied assault as well on pc?

Have played it. If correct pc and console.

I could not even say which of the classic ww2 shooters I like most. 

Every one had something. 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
I played medal of honour on the PC. I was addicted to it and was a member of a fairly big clan. I mostly played rifles only but we had a few other servers
Dante2k Level 72

The good op days

@Dante2k you made it in teh ot guidelines Smiley Tongue

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios