Can the forum make

World War II Off Topic Forum

A section for discussion of all previous cods. Atm they are all split and hardly anyone posts or views them.  If we had a section that was just for posting on previous titles I think it would be easier and would create a lot more posts.

Just a thought 😁

Dante2k Level 72
23 REPLIES 23

Sounds good. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75
Played bo2 earlier followed by bo1. Man the lag on bo1 is how I remember it lol. Was fun though, reminds me of the good times.

Doing the sniper camo challenges in BO3 atm as well, forgot how good the SVG was. Booooooooom, that sound.
Dante2k Level 72

Dante2k schrieb:
Played bo2 earlier followed by bo1. Man the lag on bo1 is how I remember it lol. Was fun though, reminds me of the good times.

Doing the sniper camo challenges in BO3 atm as well, forgot how good the SVG was. Booooooooom, that sound.

Dam I deleted all the old CoD´s on my PS3 due to my HDD was going low on space.Smiley Tongue Sometimes I really would like to play the older ones as well. Think I have to re-install some of them.

Horrorman Level 75

My god blops 1 was the best. Went on there a while back and got straight lobbies of infinite mortar strikes and infinite nova gas and called it a day. Blops remastered on xbone would get my money any day of the week 

COSTAPAFC

COSTAPAFC schrieb:

My god blops 1 was the best. Went on there a while back and got straight lobbies of infinite mortar strikes and infinite nova gas and called it a day. Blops remastered on xbone would get my money any day of the week 

Yea same here. World at War and Black Ops 1 remastered I would give them a go. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

This actually exists. You just click on 'Call Of Duty Forums'... https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Forums/ct-p/cod-forums

..then scroll down to 'recent content'. It's  not exactly it's own sub-forum but it is the larger forum that will include everything.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Which the last post was 2 years ago. I mean scrap the titles of the other cods menus and have a general one.
Most of us on the forum think ww2 is poo and for those that want to talk about other titles post on the specific said game rather than if we had a more bold title saying cod general chat maybe more people would post.

At the moment it's kinda like see you next year lol.
Dante2k Level 72

That link is the "general one". Don't scroll down to 'featured content'.. go to 'recent content'. The latest replies will show up there no matter what game it's posted in.

I'm pretty sure if someone wants to talk about MW3 and post something in that sub-forum... it will pop up there.

I mean if you want a sub forum that encompasses all and any CoD... what is going to stop players from making threads about WWII? Or do you want a forum that allows you to talk about any CoD except WWII? Smiley Very Happy

I really don't think your idea is going to make any body talk about a game more because it's in a general place. I think if there is something that someone needs to share... they will share it in the forum that it belongs. Then all relevant players will respond... and if there isn't any responses... it because it's not relevant to anyone. Smiley Very Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
I see your point.. I will have to linger around in the sub forums until next year then. 😩
Dante2k Level 72

Studios