World War II Off Topic Forum

Carl is dead :(

Wow OMG WTF Carl is dead. Why had Carl to die? Dont know if this was a good move from the creators of this series !?

Talking about "The Walking Dead".

I´m sad about this. Smiley Sad

Horrorman Level 75
52 REPLIES

Re: Carl is dead :(

in reply to Horrorman

As badly as I wanted to follow TWD, I actually managed to somehow forget it was on. Started with missing one episode, and that slippery slope was off to the races. However, when I saw "Carl is Dead", it rang a bell. I saw it was you, @Horrorman, who posted it, and I even remembered the name of the series before I read the post! 

Wasn't Carl, and his death, something that fans would speculate on every few weeks or so? Sadly, the last non-animated series I followed was "The Office."

mygamertagsucks Level 75

in reply to mygamertagsucks

Yes you are right. Carl was one of them which got speculated the most about if he is going to die sooner or later (at least in Germany´s forums...).

But honestly, I never thought he is going to die after mid seasons first episode. I even didnt thought he is going to die ever in this series, and he will be one of the last survivors, or whatever.

I was wrong so many times about who is going to die or survive. Would have lost some bets if I did. Smiley Tongue

I´m curious who is next. LOL

Series is right now S8E9

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

Season 8 already? Wow. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

I've missed a season or 2.

Only on tv at like midnight.

And I can't be bothered anymore to got it another way.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

If you missed a season or two its kinda useless to follow anymore. You missed to much for to know what happened, and who died before.

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

The first couople of seasons where easy to get. But that is almost impossible now.

Fox will run series over and over again. But big series nope.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

Yea true. I wouldnt be able to see it, if I dont had "Sky" pay TV. LOL The only luxury I´m going to spend for me...

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

This isn't a redirect attempt, but did you see Comcast just put in a $31 billion (US) bid to aquire Sky? That's going to suck for everybody if they aquire Sky, as Comcast subscribers will deal with increased cost to offset this aquisition, and Sky subscribers will get to experience Comcast's terrible practices.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

in reply to mygamertagsucks

I didnt know this. Indeed Sky has, or had some financial problems in the past. But if this is going to happen, I´m going to resign my contract. I already pay about 50€ for just a little bit more than the base programm.

Horrorman Level 75

Studios