Community spotlight

World War II Off Topic Forum

@Maccabiwrote:

actually found him... turns out there was a link to his profile in that post..

so he registered YESTERDAY 

and has made two "support" posts ... very worthy of a spotlight if this is the sort of quality support resolution he offers. Another great advertisment for the program

https://community.activision.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/CALL-OF-DUTY-BLACK-OPS-3-ps4/m-p/...

https://community.activision.com/t5/Infinite-Warfare-Support/I-want-to-open-my-nat-on-MW2-on-pc-and-...

The April fools day joke for the "community"

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunkwrote:

@Maccabiwrote:

actually found him... turns out there was a link to his profile in that post..

so he registered YESTERDAY 

and has made two "support" posts ... very worthy of a spotlight if this is the sort of quality support resolution he offers. Another great advertisment for the program

https://community.activision.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-General-Discussion/CALL-OF-DUTY-BLACK-OPS-3-ps4/m-p/...

https://community.activision.com/t5/Infinite-Warfare-Support/I-want-to-open-my-nat-on-MW2-on-pc-and-...

The April fools day joke for the "community"

nice to see yet again they listened to our feedback Smiley Wink   maybe that was the joke?

Maccabi Level 75

He actually made it to 4 posts after he signed up yesterday.

Horrorman Level 75

@Horrormanwrote:

He actually made it to 4 posts after he signed up yesterday.

kinda wierd he didnt have an account already seeing the account is tied to the game account unless hes just made a new one solely for the amb program.. but then how can you be spotlighted for all the work you supposedly do in the community when you werent even part of it to begin with?

Maccabi Level 75

I somehow get a feeling they just take people/friends they know, asking them to become and ambassador for being in the spotlight. Hmm...!?

Horrorman Level 75

I'm starting to get a little self conscious over here. .  

I don't like to guess about other members, but I really think that was an April fool's day joke. The image used for the avatar is a stock image of a guy playing VR when you put the image into Google and search the image. The answers were kind of funny, though. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Hey all, apparently we have to ruin the joke by saying yes it was an April Fool's joke. I would hope that it is kind of obvious with the whole new account created on April 1st, ridiculous answers, stock photos, and everything else there that I don't really want to ruin just in case people didn't see it, but I see some people here don't see any of that and are just using it as a negative example. Thanks to those of you who found the humor in it and were being civil about it. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

But "he's" been active since 1927. Maybe some people just thought he had forgotten his password and had to create a new account😁

Plus. . . posting in the Cabela forum was a nice touch.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Haha, I was hoping someone would notice his answer about frequenting the Spongebob forums. Cabelas just seemed appropriate too. I wasn't sure how heavy we should go with creating posts/replies for him. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I saw the SpongeBob thing. The best part was about creating a challenge when one doesn't exist. Sadly, I've been there. 

I'm kind of surprised nobody else did a Google search of the image tbh.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios