World War II Off Topic Forum

We indeed, all feel, that creativity along with originality plays an important role in the games we play. How about a neat and cool feature for HQ Gunsmith? Such as taking apart your rifle and putting it back together in the fastest time, seeing if your friends can beat your time in taking apart theirs, ect in the fastest time? That would make for a fun event along with new game mode that draws exciting attention. Another idea i had was, an oppsticle course or bootcamp for unfavored players or those that seek joy in trash talking others - To make them run through tires, crawl under barb wire inbetween matches, push ups, ect. These were just some of the HQ WW2 Call of Duty ideas i had for Xbox One. Cheers - ActMotivation

What you Love, is what you Do about it. - ActMotivation
ACTmotivation
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to ACTmotivation

Get rid of it. For me it doesn't add something to the game.

It isn't a mmorpg

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to dtuchpunk
english
ACTmotivation
in reply to ACTmotivation

One typo wrote at instead of add.

Or you don't know what an mmorpg is.

The hq doesn't need extra stuff. Better of without it. 

If the game was a massive multilayer online role playing I can see the value. As those are social. Cod isn't 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to dtuchpunk
and why can it "not" be? i'm sorry for any confusion, no i am not familiar with the "mmorpg", are u talking about role-playing? i was just suggesting a different experience towards the way we see video games and connecting with others. it was just an "up in the air" kinda thought, didn't ask for the idea demand happening. no you didn't have to "wave a magic wond" and "pretend to be someone". for (role-playing) gets advertised as such. i was just pondering thoughts on how we all can better interact with each other. Your opinion is appreciated though.
ACTmotivation

Studios