How do you want MW2 Remastered to be?

World War II Off Topic Forum

Here are some of the things that I believe should be left alone, or changed in MW2:

FIX - Weapon Glitches - Certain weapons, like the M9, MG4, and I believe a few others are glitched where the silencers don't work.  And by don't work, I mean that you still show up on radar firing them while silenced.  

KEEP - Weapon Glitches - Believe it or not, there are some glitches I want to keep.  I believe these weapon glitches are ones that keep the weapon balanced.  For example, the P90's Extended Mags glitch adds additional sprint time.  This gives incentive to players to use a gun other than the UMP.  The M16 and FAL's Holographic glitch that tightens the spread of bullets and boosts power respectively gives people a reason to choose them.  

ADD - Care Package Sprint Glitch - I know I'm going to get flak for this, but this is something I personally don't see a problem with.  For those of you that remember, the Care Package marker at some point allowed the user to run faster.  I believe this would be something great to put back into the game because it did two things; 1. It reduced the amount of killstreaks that would be present in the air, and 2. It gave more variety to class setups and allowed someone to do well with a melee- only class.  With so many class setups that are so powerful in this game, I believe a knife-only class should be fine and would only help the game.  

Phillipino
13 REPLIES 13

MW2 Remastered doesnt have multiplayer. Just a campaign, and even that without airport level.

Horrorman Level 75
Source on this? I highly doubt they'd remove No Russian
Phillipino

@Phillipinoschrieb:
Source on this? I highly doubt they'd remove No Russian

Ok I have to say I missread it a bit. There is no mp, but they dont know how to deal with the Russian campaign level.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-21-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-remastered-is-real-doesn...

Horrorman Level 75

They better just leave it in, allow people to skip it.  Yes it's probably even more controversial now than it was during release as we see how the world has changed, but removing something like that literally changes what the game was supposed to be.  

Phillipino

Not.

Only way I would maybe buy a remastered if it was a mw collection.

Al the 3 campaigns. 

One multiplayer with all the maps. 

But no sci fi bollocks movement etc in mp

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
What do you mean no sci-fi bollocks. they weren't in the original game, they wouldn't just add that in for no reason.
Phillipino

Got mw3 mixed up with sci fi bollocks cods.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Another thing I would like is if MW2 would adopt the stats from MWR's Desert Eagle for balancing purposes.  Also, give handguns additional attachments like RDS/Holo

Phillipino

i want MW2 to be extra smooth like a babys bum and play multi- with my friends and have some noobs blow on my face

fooshe

Studios