Looking For A PlayStation 4 User V. He Is an Ambassador For Activision.

SOLVED

World War II Off Topic Forum

I am looking for an Activision Ambassader goign by the username V, If you're reading this forum right now V, please add me on the PlayStation 4 Network, my username Is blackerbyrichard. It was good talking to you and good meeting you, I hope to hear from you soon, If anyone knows him, please tell me his username on PlayStation 4 Network. We talked for a long while and even extended our chat on the Ambassador Program and It was an outstanding chat, I rate It five stars. 

blackerbyrichard
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Heya, those chats are anonymous on purpose so it is unlikely they will see this here and respond, but thank you for all of the compliments about them and the chat itself! I'll try to pass on the feedback, but if you left a rating for them then that works. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES 2

Heya, those chats are anonymous on purpose so it is unlikely they will see this here and respond, but thank you for all of the compliments about them and the chat itself! I'll try to pass on the feedback, but if you left a rating for them then that works. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

Thank you for letting me know Sean, and I think I rated the chat five stars, but, It ended before I got the chance to rate It. Have a great day Sean and thanks for taking note on my suggestions. I do have some more suggestions on Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, the Spectre Character, there can be an option where you can cloak, but, without a time limit, and If you get shot once, you uncloak, and then you can cloak back again If you survive, run away, or confront the hostile and shoot him, or get him to run off, or whatever your choice Is. Anyways, I hope this suggestion gets taken In action and the new update for the Spectre Cloak becomes official, If not In this game, why not have a cloaking device that's unlimited In Call Of Duty Black Ops 4? Then you can cloak for unlimited time, then you get shot, if you get shot, wait five seconds, attempt to survive, defend, or even attack, and then reactivate the cloaking device, and you're set. Make sure you got a good hiding place first and out of the sight from the Radar. Aka, Mini Map.

blackerbyrichard

Studios