Member tuesday releases??

World War II Off Topic Forum

I remember the good old days before micro pay and all of that there were releases on Tuesday Mornings / Monday nights. I would always request that Tuesday off and game down before all the little brats they had to have Mom and Dad buy it for them over the weekend. Now that Activision has completely sold out I have to wait till Friday for game I have already paid for. I'm not upset I just want a bitch because I miss Tuesday releases

canibusallstar42#1453535
20 REPLIES 20
in reply to canibusallstar42#1453535

I used to take Tuesday off as well.

I don't see it as them selling out.... I see getting the game Thursday night 4 days before Monday night. Smiley Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to canibusallstar42#1453535

See it like this. When you get it on Friday, you can nearly play it for 3 days straight ahead. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

Wait a minute @Horrorman, we all know that the more likely scenario for you will be: get game Friday, play game Friday/Friday night, complain about your connection Saturday and Sunday😉

I'm joking, but you do have the weirdest internet I've ever seen. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Depends of he will play campaign first.

I wonder how long I can play multiplayer before the lag gets annoying.

At least war mode had less lag. Don't ask me why.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

My very first match on the beta was absolutely one of the best connections I have ever had. Then, inexplicably, it all went to crap in a handbasket. 

The closest thing I can think of as an explanation is that I am used to playing hardcore, and core felt "spongy" to me. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

mygamertagsucks schrieb:

My very first match on the beta was absolutely one of the best connections I have ever had. Then, inexplicably, it all went to crap in a handbasket. 

The closest thing I can think of as an explanation is that I am used to playing hardcore, and core felt "spongy" to me. 

In hardcore its easier to tell when your connection sucks when you need half a clip to kill someone, and yourself getting killed with half a bullet from the other side of the map.

Half a bullet sounds nice haha. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

I agree that HC is easier to tell when you have a wonky connection.

What really bothers me in core is when I get melted before I even know I'm being shot at. I understand this is packet loss, and most likely the result of congestion (somehow) on my network, but it just doesn't make sense half of the time.

I have had multiple instances of engaging an enemy from LMG territory, only to be melted by an AR. So I switch to an AR, and get melted by an SMG from the same distance. I even lower my sensitivity to make sure I am on target- and die. Usually before I even know I'm being shot. 

Instamelts in HC- I'm fine with. In core, it just doesn't add up. This always leads to me fiddling with my router, despite being the only one here. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Speaking of Tuesday releases...

I have to admit that I am somewhat scared to even pick the game up midnight Friday morning/Thursday night, for a completely superstitious reason that I can not shake.

When AW came out, I had a 12 yo chihuaha that had begun sticking to my side a lot more than normal. I felt something was wrong, but I dismissed it as me being overly worrisome. I pick up the game, put it in the PS4 to install, and noticed my dog wasn't near me. The poor guy had passed in the bathroom, and I had a miniature melt-down. Angry at myself for not staying home. Angry at the game for diverting my attention. I just felt horrible all the way around. 

Now, we are back to SledgeHammer's release, and I'm strongly considering having someone else pick it up for me. I know it's superstitious, and the game didn't have any influence on what was ultimately to be, but that really, really kicked my panic disorder into high gear for about 6 months.

But. . . here we go.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I´m really on about to get another ISP besides the one I already have. Just for testing if its any better. But normally German Telekom is the "best" what you can get here.

There has to be a dedicated server about 140 miles from my home town in Frankfurt, but seems I never hit em !? Dont know why, and probably I never will know why.

Horrorman Level 75

Studios