Respawn Entertainment

World War II Off Topic Forum

Respawn Entertainment

Idk if the company has been bought out by EA or not but imo they are missing a trick. As former lead members of Infinity ward why don't they make a fps to compete with COD. I know Titanfall is similar but we don't need giant robots, if they made a more traditional shooter then I'm sure it could become a hit.

If they have been bought by EA, get them to make a Medal of honour game or remake Medal of Honour allied assault, that would be an instant hit. 🖒🖒

Dante2k
5 REPLIES

Re: Respawn Entertainment

in reply to Dante2k
Think they moved on from cod and wanted to make something different. It's not my kinda game with the big mech robots but has a following.
Beno49

in reply to Beno49
I enjoyed Titanfall 2 but the pvp mode became less populated. I got a bit bored of playing other modes against titans and what not.
Dante2k

Betreff: Respawn Entertainment

in reply to Dante2k

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well. I also dont get why they dont make a similar game to CoD, with what they have been that successfully like MW was. Not remastered or something like this, a new one, but just no "Titan" thingy.

Horrorman Level 75

Betreff: Respawn Entertainment

in reply to Horrorman
I think if they made a cod type game they'd get the wanna be label like they are trying to be cod when they want to be known for being able to make good games. I think they need to find another game to make but if they made a cod game they'd be better off taking SHG's developer role but that bridge is burned on both sides. I'd like to see them make a gears of war style game post apocalyptic but a fps or a battle royal type game. Shoot Epic games of gears of war came strong and since fortnite was updated recently it has a similar feel to gears of wars smoothness of movement but I'd like to see respawn also make a modern shooter not futuristic or Medal of Honor style.
Beno49

in reply to Dante2k

They founded Respawn Entertainment because they were sick and tired of making Call of Duty and Activision didn't let them innovate. They brought us one of the most fresh FPS games in recent memory with Titanfall IP. While it's not everyone's cup of tea it has been a great addition to the scene.

They have VR game in development as well as a new 3rd person Star Wars game. Titanfall 3 is presumably also in development.

matuzz

Studios