Shipment 1944 has ruined hc Dom

World War II Off Topic Forum

In my opinion shipment 1944 should be removed from hardcore domination it’s terrible. Several players kicked every game, can’t move or spawn without almost instantly being killed. Also I may be having bad luck but the last 8 games I’ve played 6 were shipment. NIGHTMARE! It’s ruined what was otherwise the best cod of recent years. 

Drewdog18
6 REPLIES 6

Accidental double post?

Either way- if you don't like the map, back out of the lobby. HC Dom is not ruined because of one map. That would be silly.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Agree it's awful. Put it with the party maps.

DieselPlower

So, I just played a HC Dom match in shipment. I have to say, it is a huge mess of teamkilling, grenade spam, and cycling players in and out after they get kicked for TKs. 

Not a ton of fun. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

It's a mess but I was able to a 5 killfeed.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I get weird results on that map. In HC, it's a slaughterfest. I had a great HCKC match on it, and followed that up with an absolutely pitiful match. As many times as I watched the scoreboard cycle in new players due to other players being TK kicked, I was surprised that I had no host migrations. 

While I didn't have any host migrations in core, I did get the "lost connection to host/server" error quite a few times after the game was over. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Agreed, and since you get dumped in the map so often and can't back out, you take a loss if you do. I was just killed by 2 rotating players 34 times in a row in that container while spawning. The least the developers could do is move the drums so you can get out of the containers when somebody else is standing at the end of the container and you are behind them. While this map includes tons of spawn killing, this exploit is insane and makes the game a freaking nightmare. No, this one map does not ruin the game, but it makes it very lopsided when you're dropping in it 8 times out of 10 because so many people are getting kicked for team killing. Several times we have been in a game where it is two against 6, developers should address but they are not.

UCD_281392160377jXNULnaVfqWNEJSSITw

Studios