Should Modern Warfare 2 be remastered?

World War II Off Topic Forum

Re: Should Modern Warfare 2 be remastered?

in reply to Kyle_Blair

Is this a serious question? Should be asking y did they remake cod 4 instead of warfare 2? Probally should of done whole trilogy on one disc but warfare 2 was the best and probally most played cod followed by black ops i would pay good money for warfare 2 remastered or black ops

tonyd954

in reply to tonyd954

Since they cant seem to make a good call of duty anymore might as well just remake the good ones and retire

tonyd954

in reply to Kyle_Blair

YES IT DEFINITELY SHOULD. Ignore these muppets who say it shouldn't. This game is in high demand. This game gave everyone unforgettable memories. All my friends stopped playing COD after MW2 because this game was just much better than any other COD EVER. COD never felt the same after MW2 and they should remaster it and most likely will since it's not backwards compatible on XBOX. 

Skazerooni

in reply to Skazerooni
So anyone who disagrees with you is... a muppet?

Interesting.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

So I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but the team that made MW2 left Activision/infinity ward and made there own company, they then made the titan fall series and because of this a remaster would never be close to the masterpiece that MW2 was and still is.

The thing is if they did a remaster it would be made by IW's team that they have now and we all know that they are less than competent, it wouldnt even be the same game, guns would be nerfed and buffed beyond recognition, they would add dlc dlc camos, guns and other things that was never in the game, it probably wouldn't play as well either because of these reasons it would just ruin your memories and views of a great game.

Backwards compatible is enough for me.

RezoaK

in reply to RezoaK
Hindsight is always 20/20. MW2 was fun but it was a mess.

If they remastered or remade it, would it really feel the same? MWR was fun, but the novelty wore off quick, and for me, at least, it just wasn't the same.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Skazerooni

Skazerooni schrieb:

YES IT DEFINITELY SHOULD. Ignore these muppets who say it shouldn't. This game is in high demand. This game gave everyone unforgettable memories. All my friends stopped playing COD after MW2 because this game was just much better than any other COD EVER. COD never felt the same after MW2 and they should remaster it and most likely will since it's not backwards compatible on XBOX. 

Dam it. So I´m Kermit the frog. Smiley Sad

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Kyle_Blair

A big big yes, it was the best Cod game by far.

I only hope they leave it as is and just up grade the graphics.

Yes nood chubs, sniping, knifing and kill streaks where all a bit of a pain but only when it wasn't you that was getting them, have everything done on this game accept headshots with pistols which o was well on my way to getting when I got put into a hacked lobby and it reset everything which made me quit playing it.

I did play black ops 1 and 2 and mw3, they were good but not as gd as mw2.

I never liked or bought they stupid flying cods that's more of a kids game, let them have there flying rubbish and give the real fans mw2 remastered. Sales of ww2 prove my point, feet on the ground plz.

Kyle_Blair wrote:

Do you guys, girls and whatever else think COD:MW2 should be remastered for PS4 and XBOX 1? If so, or if not, why?

of ww2 prove I'm right

Edged-out

in reply to Kyle_Blair

Kyle_Blair wrote:

Do you guys, girls and whatever else think COD:MW2 should be remastered for PS4 and XBOX 1? If so, or if not, why?

A big big yes, it was the best Cod game by far.

I only hope they leave it as is and just up grade the graphics.

Yes nood chubs, sniping, knifing and kill streaks where all a bit of a pain but only when it wasn't you that was getting them, have everything done on this game accept headshots with pistols which o was well on my way to getting when I got put into a hacked lobby and it reset everything which made me quit playing it.

I did play black ops 1 and 2 and mw3, they were good but not as gd as mw2.

I never liked or bought they stupid flying cods that's more of a kids game, let them have there flying rubbish and give the real fans mw2 remastered. Sales of ww2 prove my point, feet on the ground plz.

Kyle_Blair wrote:

of ww2 prove I'm right

Edged-out

in reply to Kyle_Blair

Yes! This game was loved by many! This game has so much to offer and there are maps that were not released that should be included if it was remastered. I believe that would bring major sales. Everyone I talk to wants this game remastered.

SCOOBYSMACKS

Studios