Tired of team killing and getting kicked

World War II Off Topic Forum

Tired of team killing and getting kicked

Ok I understand the point of being punished for team killing I do. But when the team members name don't show up or they just run in front of you. How is that your fault? You can't help it in both of those scenario's.what can be done to fix this issue?

t0fargone
3 REPLIES

Re: Tired of team killing and getting kicked

in reply to t0fargone

Revert back to when you did damage to yourself instead of a team mate, so you kill yourself in those scenarios is about the only other alternative. HC without kicking team killers is awful. But having a someone  purposely jump into your fire because they think its funny when you die from shooting them, also really sucks.

S!N
TheOneNOnlySIN

in reply to t0fargone

The names not showing up seems to be an issue with aim assist and cover. Which than doesn't show names. Hope they can fix it.

Friendly's in front. That can suck.

I haven't got kick once. Not that much time.in hc.

And.not gonna change. It was like that before.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk
Of course, it's not easy to tell the difference between allied and enemy uniforms. And as you stipulated, if a person is half visible, that is to say, for example in a staircase, between the lower and upper floor, you do not see the name. It's not Gears Of War, COG VS Locusts, 2 teams, 1 human, 1 mutant, it's easier to differentiate. After, you're right, we must distinguish the color of the viewfinder but the fight is too bright.
UCD_280041695865eqJzurbGpN

Studios