WAW Remastered??

World War II Off Topic Forum

Re: WAW Remastered??

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0
GameStop has confirmed it already that WAW is coming out also and it was a trey arch game so I guess mw2 will also be bundled with Infinity ward's next game, it's the only options left right now to bring back older player base and options if your not a fan of the newer game they make. Looks like they are fighting to keep the player base even if you don't like their newest installment. Can't fault them alot of ppl want it but they don't have any more games to remaster on Xbox one so they'd have to wait for the next console 2020 to port the Xbox one games over to remaster again. I can see SHG remastering AW with AW2 then 2020 with the newer console. Pretty easy to see the game plan the next three years.
Beno49

in reply to Beno49

WAW Remastered would be quite bizarre, we all 'May' find out on May 17th, 2018 if there might be a Remastered version included for BO4.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Bluslinky

I see what you did there.

So we may find out in May if we may get WaW as a "add on"

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Beno49

I find it very good of gamestop that they know that from just a teaser.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to DankP0tato

I hope so! And i hope they add new ***** too. Idc what these purity spiralling douches say. That made mwr 10x more replayable and rewarding. I cant go back to only grinding for player level and attachments. Adding Kino to Nazi Zombies like it was originally sulpposed to be would be awesome! And the dlc4 mp maps too! 

kjohnson92

in reply to kjohnson92
Enemey DOGS !!!!!!
Dante2k

Studios