Way off-topic (weather related)

World War II Off Topic Forum

Way off-topic (weather related)

I love storms, in the spring and summer. A nice thunderstorm, hell, even a tornado warning, can get your adrenaline going. This winter weather, on the other hand, flat out sucks.

Started the new year with like 4 consecutive days of high temps in the negative (Fahrenheit), followed by sixty degree days, only to follow it up with a nice ice storm. Right now, there's freezing rain and freezing fog (?). My internet sucks in this weather now, despite using "underground fibers". 

Anyone else sick of this crap weather?

mygamertagsucks Level 75
6 REPLIES

Re: Way off-topic (weather related)

in reply to mygamertagsucks

It is 4 degrees Celsius and cloudy at the moment. As long it ain't raining I'm happy.

And in the summer around 22 degrees Celsius.

When it goes closer to 30 I'm not happy can't stand high temps good. Low temps I can handle better

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Betreff: Way off-topic (weather related)

The whole weather in the region I live is fuc*ed up. Winter isnt even winter anymore, and in summer its getting that hot and humid that its beyond tolerable.

This winter we had about 3 days with snowfall, which was gone the next day, since that it isnt even cold anymore. There are temperatures in the plus right now, which a normal winter shouldnt have. I remember times with about 30cm snow, seems this times are over here. LOL

Horrorman Level 75

Absolutely!!! Come on spring
tomcat22373

in reply to tomcat22373

I hate the cold...

Dante2k
Highlighted

in reply to Dante2k

I don't mind cold. Biggest part of year I will wear short sleeves. Will put on a flannel and summer jacket when I go outside.

Until near freezing point. Than maybe winter jacket

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

We used to get snow regularly from October to almost May.  Now we get a few flurries that melt within 3 days at most from late January to early March.

Which is still better than when I lived in Florida.  "Winter" consists of cold grey skies that produce nothing but drizzly rain that hangs in the air.  Cold and depressing.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM

Studios