Why do I see Campers in the World War 2 Beta?

World War II Off Topic Forum

Why do I see Campers in the World War 2 Beta?

I have been seeing numerous counts of slow players camping with at least 1 gun since the Private beta-1 started. I dont think they should have the privilege to Test the game out if they are just going to sit there and Camp rather than actually Testing the game out by running around and trying out everything at lest or multiple times. Listen this isnt the real game yet just a Beta Test even with the Trash Talkers who tells players they suck at this game everybody sucks at this game untill Day 1 of deal with 

ParanoiaHades26
13 REPLIES

Re: Why do I see Campers in the World War 2 Beta?

in reply to ParanoiaHades26

@ParanoiaHades26 wrote:

I have been seeing numerous counts of slow players camping with at least 1 gun since the Private beta-1 started. I dont think they should have the privilege to Test the game out if they are just going to sit there and Camp rather than actually Testing the game out by running around and trying out everything at lest or multiple times. Listen this isnt the real game yet just a Beta Test even with the Trash Talkers who tells players they suck at this game everybody sucks at this game untill Day 1 of deal with 

I am surprised to see that I have not seen a whole lot of camping, I expected a lot more to be honest. Lots of head glitching but that is due to map design and they don't seem to stay there so I don't see a problem yet. I expect once the game launches, we will see a lot of camping, nature of the type of game. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

Welcome to Call of Duty!

CPLDeadly
Highlighted

Campers will be campers

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

What is so wrong with camping? It's a perfectly valid battle strategy.  I'd rather see entrenchment come back to the game, especially since it is meant to be WW2, rather than continuing with the garbage COD has become. Over the years ALL strategic options have been removed from the game because it upset someone, and what we are left with is running around shooting each other in the back with Auto-aim. Team Death Match should be renamed Spawn Kill Die. I hope they expand on War mode, so far it promises to bring back what COD has lost, some team strategy,randomness, and the ability for good, smart players to influence a battle. 

General_Goobler

Rushers are the real problem in Call of Duty. They're selfish, and should only be playing FFA, but choose team games to get more kills. When you rush an enemy spawn, then they don't spawn there any more, where do you think they go? That's right, now they spawn in behind your teammates, getting free kills. I see this all the time, little kids moaning about how they went 40-5 or whatever, crying that their team sucks, not realizing that it's actually their fault for flipping the spawns. It is so simple, I can't believe that hardly anyone gets it...don't flip the spawn! If you maintain your spawn, you win.

_eL_T_

in reply to _eL_T_

If a map has good flow spawn flips won't matter.

And in the ww2 beta the spawn flips where rare. 

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

Looks like another thread for to get redirected to its worst. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

The GRaSS isn't growing 

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

Evil still listening.

Horrorman Level 75

Studios