Why is Shipment 1944 in cod ww2?

World War II Off Topic Forum

The reason why i ask is bc on hardcore i always get kicked for teamkilling cause the map itself is small. I think that shipment should be removed from the game completely. 

KillaNoVaBEAR99
5 REPLIES 5

Because someone on the dev team thought it would be a good idea. Personally I've had a blast on the map completing challenges that I normally avoided during games on the other maps. So it's been a positive for me.

I don't enjoy the map nearly as much in HC.

In my opinion, any maps that are added to the game is good. This game needs as many maps as they can cough up.

I'm also not against removing the map from normal rotation and just keep it in a 24/7 playlist for those that enjoy it. Treyarch needs to do the same if they plan on bringing Nuketown back for the umpteenth time next year.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

@iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Because someone on the dev team thought it would be a good idea. Personally I've had a blast on the map completing challenges that I normally avoided during games on the other maps. So it's been a positive for me.

I don't enjoy the map nearly as much in HC.

In my opinion, any maps that are added to the game is good. This game needs as many maps as they can cough up.

I'm also not against removing the map from normal rotation and just keep it in a 24/7 playlist for those that enjoy it. Treyarch needs to do the same if they plan on bringing Nuketown back for the umpteenth time next year.

Yeah, at this point Nuketown is like Adam Sandler movies, I have no idea how it keeps coming back or who ever liked it to begin with.

BR0NY2

You see shipment is off topic haha. Smiley Happy

Horrorman Level 75

Because small map.

Easy to convert 

They thing small maps are the best

Shg (il)logic 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted
Shipment is one of those Maps where its "all or nothing" "hit or miss" deals. You either get it or you don't. From my understanding Shipment caters to those i recognize as "taking their time", or "playing it slow". And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that play style in the least. Activision actually dedicated a whole playlist for those certain type of players featuring just Shipment's Map. Do i favor the Map? as far as how my style of playing coordinates to that environment. I would say no, probaly not. My personal opinion given my reason is that i seek and strive for the first foot in the door kind of play style. Like, i'm, personally moving and always readjusting techinques for strategies. i like it this way, by instinct. But everyone's different. What i do notice when i run normal scaled Maps, is that i'm almost always picking someone off not moving or just "sitting a shot" and finding myself holding my own exceptionally well above my competition. Only because the other player waited too long or became timid for their shot. Hope this Helps ! - ActMotivation 👌 average K/D 1.11 - 1.29 Airborne all day.
What you Love, is what you Do about it. - ActMotivation
ACTmotivation

Studios