World At War Remastered

World War II Off Topic Forum

World At War Remastered

So can I please have this? Infinity Ward fans got what they MWR. Plus OG zombies and 2 campaigns.

Stickywaw
13 REPLIES

Re: World At War Remastered

in reply to Stickywaw

Remastered is fun. But Inl rather have a.goof working news game with a FREE extension with WaW maps etc.

But if there will come a remasterd one I bet you, you will have to pay the full price of new game. And extra for DLC. Probably cod points for drops etc etc. Than I will say no thanks

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to dtuchpunk

Like MWR with the same crap servers and matchmaking from about 10 years ago. So no, just no. Oh we see WW2 did the same nice copy & paste job from codes and servers from about 10 years behind MW.

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

I'm not supporting bad servers or anything, but that never bothered me as much as it did others. I typically play offline with my cousin or by myself with bots. I doubt they'll make such a game full price either, seeing as MWR was $40. I just think it would sell. Because the CoD fanbase was devided then. It was Infinity Ward's CoD vs Treyarch CoD. Sure MW is a classic to many, but WaW was equally a classic to so many others.

Stickywaw

in reply to Stickywaw

I think that it would be very awsome if they remastered call of duty WORLD AT WAR especially in 2018 and in 4K and HDR for the xbox one x i am 99% possitive that they will REMASTER WAW in 2018 only because it markes the 10 year Anniversary for the game. like a lot of people saying  that its just a promotional thing.  but why just advertize and sell stuff from 10 years ago for just a promotion, think about that. i beleave that they are going deeper in the roots like remastering the game for 2018 

in reply to UCD_281771085706kmBuXiYqUfpXQDLq
I'm not bothered about WAW tbh. It was an ok game but I think remasters take away from the release of the latest game. Also it looks like BO4 is botg so I don't see the need for two games to be released at the same time.
If you love WAW I can see why you would want it but MW2 was my favourite cod and I'm unsure if I would like it remastered.
MWR Wasn't as good as the original and I think WAW would be the same.

I think BO4 will be a good game so I'm going to play that regardless. Hey it must be better than WW2.....
Dante2k

in reply to Dante2k

Be sure about W@W remastered will or would be the same mess with what they did with MWR. Just another cosmetic and supply drop heaven.

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

If they remaster world at war it would be sweet and ill be pre ordering. Cod4 and world at war were the best Cod ever made atleast to me anyhow.  Wonder if this will work like Cod4 remastered did where your forced to buy two games ? Not saying I wouldn't play ops4 but truthfully id be on world at war the most. Sorta like how im on remastered and not on ww2.

shaunfromohio

in reply to Dante2k

@Dante2k wrote:
I'm not bothered about WAW tbh. It was an ok game but I think remasters take away from the release of the latest game. Also it looks like BO4 is botg so I don't see the need for two games to be released at the same time.
If you love WAW I can see why you would want it but MW2 was my favourite cod and I'm unsure if I would like it remastered.
MWR Wasn't as good as the original and I think WAW would be the same.

I think BO4 will be a good game so I'm going to play that regardless. Hey it must be better than WW2.....

By BOTG you mean, walls, the air.etc??  From the gameplay I've seen from the Activision ponyboys on YouTube...there's a lot of no BOTG in this game.

Orchamos Andron

in reply to dtuchpunk

Should Black Ops 4 get World at War Remastered

captainprice2017

Studios