BRAVO 433 SKY WOLF

World War II PC

Highlighted

Hi, I'm from Argentina, I bought the DELUXE DIGITAL EDITION and the problem I have is that when I start the game it gives me error code A, B, C .... BRAVO 433 SKY WOLF. This happened after the last patch where they enabled the cod points and the balance of weapons etc. I do not know if the problem is mine or the COD servers. Thank you!!

byfrafed
3 REPLIES 3

bienvenido al maravilloso mundo del no refound... i have the same problem as you since day 1. im from argentina... and i try everything, this *****ers dont tell anything to us..

robertocarlinos

exact same thing. Some advice removing nvida experience, but didn't work for me. Am at a loss at what to do. If you find out please let me know

NoReMoRsE-THR-

i get the same error when starting bo4, although I don't notice any kind of performance issues and i can still play the game, i did timeout of a few BO matches over the past couple days with the error code: king 177 jaded mamba... not a deal breaker as im sure it'll be fixed soon.... who knows, might be a nvidia driver issue. i have an EVGA1080ti and the latest 416.34 driver which is almost a month old at this point. yes i have geforce experianced installed, which i've had issues with before but so far haven't tried uninstalling it..... honestly don't know why i still use it, i set my own display settings, and pretty much the only thing its good for is driver update notification imo

kmccabe87

Studios