Blatent hacking

World War II PC

Highlighted

Re: Blatent hacking

in reply to timaloy

I agree that it is very difficult, one could say Lucky to play in a WW II match without a Cheat!  I have posted other threads and read a huge amount of others in reference to Anti Cheat for WW II or Cheats/Hacks in the Game.  The real Question here is; What does Activision/Sledgehammer intend to do about this Issue?  Is there a fix planned and How are the Reported Hackers/Offenders being punished? 

Inform the Community, it is obvious this is not a occasional problem, I submit reports Daily, ridiculous scores or kills, wall Hacks, God mode or Zero Damage, aimbots are some of the serious offenders in Game.  The Community is providing Feedback(thru a easy reporting system) so now the Community wants to see these Soldiers get thier due UCMJ action (Uniformed code of Military Justice), I say if it is proven then Slam the Book on them!!!!

BlackBeard77

in reply to BlackBeard77

No cheaters on my matches, you all are just making this up, get a ps4 

lukedorian30

in reply to BlackBeard77

still no answer from support, mention supply drop they will answer you

timaloy

in reply to MuffinSteve

They dont have any Anti-Cheat. Hackers using hacks from engineowning.com and the developers dont care.

Activision and Sledgehammer are useless.

ChilliDude911

in reply to ChilliDude911

I agree 100%, I do not post about Supply Crates, even though all I ever get is repeats, but maybe a Anti Cheat should be in those...20 Min Cheat Detector Heroic Level of course.  On the serious side I find it Sad, Truly Sad that a Major Game Provider will not enforce Anti Cheat for the game that is a Top Title around the Globe, if Activision and Sledgehammer does not care, then WHY for goodness sakes add a Cheat Reporting system to the Game, granted not eveyone reported is probably cheating but that is a low percentage too the Legitimate Reports, at a Minimum there should be a Board in Headquarters stating the Top Cheat Reported names...a little shame goes a long way!!!

A side note:  Many games that have anti cheat software, either Active or Passive(as in COD) still gets cheaters, but most Important to the Community is that some Measure of Impunity is taken to prevent further abuse.

BlackBeard77

in reply to MuffinSteve

I really enjoy this game, it feels nice.

However, I feel it was a big mistake buying this for PC. It's infested with many cheaters. Somehow more than couple of weeks ago.

Nothing being done about it nor addressed.

I can only assume this has been an issue in every CoD on PC.

Instead of directly banning, they are just money-hungry for sells and let the game die.

Funny to see the graphs of couple of latest CoD's and PC community is so small through all CoD's.

Small compared to console players.

I find this sad to say but I won't buy CoD for PC ever again.. Even when I learned myself to own with keyboard-mouse instead of console..

Luckily we still have Battlefield and DICE to atleast support us somewhat vs cheaters.

ManicAceShinobi2

in reply to ManicAceShinobi2

It's been an issue on the CODs for PC that don't have user dedicated servers (and a tool like Punkbuster, etc) that are constantly asked for because the player admin themselves would've taken care of these types of situation instead of waiting, begging, and praying that COD devs do anything. At the same time, these new COD games aren't worthy of user dedicated servers unfortunately. They're just not built to take advantage of PC and are more situated for a small and restrictive console environment, which is all they want PC players' experience to be. This forum looks like the last games forum - same posts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
PDE_PaulKersey

in reply to PDE_PaulKersey

Tried to play today first 5 games hackers laughing in our face games been took over by them not a single thing done  hackers control this game

timaloy

Studios