Blatent hacking

World War II PC

Blatent hacking

Your anti hack team is not doing its job very well especially when players can blatently hack on the game getting kills in impossible ways. One guy even admitted to using wall hacks which I took a screen shot of and sent to the devs but still nothing happens to these players. You can literally google hacks for this game and find tuns of them yet your anticheat in steam and all other platforms is trash. You dont catch people in time and you take months if not longer just to take action against an account because you are to scared of people filing lawsuits against you for banning them.

Wish you would just play your own game you will litterally find 1 or more hackers per match every day all day using wall hacks, aim hacks, etc.

MuffinSteve
17 REPLIES

Re: Blatent hacking

in reply to MuffinSteve

This. I the game is honestly becoming unplayable on PC. Even with good internet speeds (100mb) and 5k+ players on the game at any given time, I can only find <10 TDM matches at a time. I don't know if this is because of SBMM. I am a long time dedicated cod guy but this game has been completely ridiculous I can not go 4 lobbies without a hacker. I just finished a game with a hacker and the guy got mad at ME for calling him out. These are not new players either, these players have prestiged multiple times with no consequence. I really enjoy this game when I get into a legit lobby unforunatly it is completely unacceptable how often I run into cheaters. Please, I beg you devs, ban the cheaters. I don't want the player base of this game to die off.

FuryEnergy

in reply to FuryEnergy

See this guy knows what im talking about! We want a REAL anti cheat for COD not the trash battle eye that is used through steam as it is trash like complete trash! Any moron can get around battle eye maybe since you are teamed up with blizzard now you should ask them to use their anti cheat system they use on Overwatch because people that cheat in that game are banned within hours not *****in weeks and years later after the damage is to great and you lose tuns more players!

MuffinSteve

in reply to MuffinSteve

@MuffinSteve wrote:

See this guy knows what im talking about! We want a REAL anti cheat for COD not the trash battle eye that is used through steam as it is trash like complete trash! Any moron can get around battle eye maybe since you are teamed up with blizzard now you should ask them to use their anti cheat system they use on Overwatch because people that cheat in that game are banned within hours not *****in weeks and years later after the damage is to great and you lose tuns more players!

The only thing better than battle-eye is warden,  thats why the PUBG hacks are getting shut down like crazy, they use battle-eye.  I dont think COD is using Battle-eye.  Maybe Lazy-eye but not battle-eye

RexxCastle

in reply to MuffinSteve

same today one even had a link in his profile were to report

timaloy

in reply to FuryEnergy

The same thing, you ask for a one million loan from the bank and you do not have to pay it back. 

Creaper07

in reply to FuryEnergy

@FuryEnergy wrote:

This. I the game is honestly becoming unplayable on PC. Even with good internet speeds (100mb) and 5k+ players on the game at any given time, I can only find <10 TDM matches at a time. I don't know if this is because of SBMM. I am a long time dedicated cod guy but this game has been completely ridiculous I can not go 4 lobbies without a hacker. I just finished a game with a hacker and the guy got mad at ME for calling him out. These are not new players either, these players have prestiged multiple times with no consequence. I really enjoy this game when I get into a legit lobby unforunatly it is completely unacceptable how often I run into cheaters. Please, I beg you devs, ban the cheaters. I don't want the player base of this game to die off.

I will say this in every thread,  anyone willing to buy a hack will most likely also be buying loot boxes. Most likely more loot boxes than those of us not cheating.  Do the math

RexxCastle

in reply to MuffinSteve

Games infested with them and they dont care

timaloy

in reply to timaloy

I dont think its that they dont care I think that they are too worried about making their next game instead of fixing the problems in the current game. I wish I could run a business like ActiBlizz, rob people of money for a game that I let people blatently hack and ruin because im to worried about selling my next game to give 2 *****s about people hacking in the game ive already made. This has been issue on PC since the first COD released. Dont get me wrong people have been banned however, how long did it take? Months? I know for sure that it was months. Hell the guy last night was so blatent with his hacks that any game with a moderater would have insta banned him.

What we need is moderaters for the game, ***** ill do it for free! I dont even need paid to make the little asshats cry like babies because they get banned from the game forever. If it was me I would ban their mac address so when they go buy the game again guess what? Insta banned again just like they do with Overwatch. People dont like the asshats that cheat because we will never compete with people that see threw walls, insta aim you from across the map, or never die because they know where everyone is at every moment of the game. Had a different guy using same wall hacks state to me "I know all the spawns", like he remembers 20-30 different spawn locations for every map. This is just a way for them to try and hide that they are cheating. Give me 1 month on the game as a moderater and I guarentee the game wouldnt have 1/100th of the cheaters that are on the game right now. To bad ActiBlizz is to cheap to take help even if its free!

Ive run many of my own servers for many games and everytime a cheater connected within the hour they were server banned. Thats how a real server admin works they dont tollerate the bull***** and are very quick to kick/ban little kiddies that think cheating in a game is cool. Maybe one day these devs and game developers will take the corn cob outta their rear ends and actually catch cheaters instead of realying on a program that is decades old and bypassed daily by anyone that knows how to use google.

MuffinSteve

in reply to MuffinSteve

INfested with cheats almost every game today

timaloy

Studios