COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

World War II PC

Re: COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

in reply to Chuba-Dawg
Incredible all weekend, connection 4 times finally get into game, sometimes the end of the game too, 4 times discconected to Host, then finally get a game which has stared but getting me inafter 1st round of the half or sometimes 2nd or 3rd, I spend more of my time watching the loading icon bottom right than playing the game. GET THIS CRAP SORTED!!!!!
Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

As I said before.. This just proves their loyalty to their customers. All they care about is the money. They should be caring about how many customers they are going to have lost by next year. I'm done with this *****, they have ignored us for months now.

TGA_xx8

in reply to TGA_xx8

Finally fixed mine. I change my router from the sky Q one back to the original sky router and straight away I finished a full game. Also with the sky Q router when I was in the lobbies I couldn’t hear people’s mic’s but now I can. Not sure what this means but hopefully it sheds some like onto a fix for some of you guys out there who are going ape s**t like I was. 

Munzi83
Highlighted

in reply to Munzi83

Nothing at all, I am still getting this BS disconnection from Host, I thnk its just their incompetance to fix a basic problem like this.

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

Still getting the DISCONNECTION TO HOST problem, your game is unplayable!

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

Same problem here.. waiting for the solution....

wacky.si

in reply to wacky.si

SOLUTION that worked for me: 

Open the following ports on your router:

TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037
UDP: 3074,4380,27000-27031,27036

Guides for most routers:

https://portforward.com/router.htm

HQ, multiplayer and zombies load normally now and I can finally play

wacky.si

in reply to wacky.si
I have done this and even purposely put it to moderate, still doesnt work, it hasnt been since the last update its been there since the december update and they still do nothing.
Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

And this still continues, incredible how they have still done nothing since December 2017

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

I am now getting "unable to connect to host" in the lobby, what is wrong you sort this stupid benile problem out, change you objectives in your gaming creation lives, you are not even capable of looking at your own forums and replying to people, in your support forums it says you are investigating the problem and your solution is hit escape and choose your division again, THIS DOES NOT WORK!

Chuba-Dawg

Studios