COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

World War II PC

COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

So is it just me or are people still getting disconnected from games? Well in my case it is worse. First of all, I have an open nat type which is apparently the best type of nat. Anyway, when I attempt to join a game I make it all the way till the map is loading like a slide show. It stays on this screen for about 2-3mins until I am later kicked for "Lost connection to host/server".  So then I thought it could possibly be my computer until I hopped on Bo3 and everything worked perfectly. Again I have an open nat type so can someone explain why I still can't join a game? I haven't been able to join a game for 3 days in a row now.

TGA_xx8
30 REPLIES

Re: COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

in reply to TGA_xx8
Would just like to point out if Activision decides to look over this it will obviously prove their lack of loyalty to their customers. I've purchased 4 Call of Duty games now, and if they want me to continue to purchase their products they will at least attempt to help me with this.
TGA_xx8

in reply to TGA_xx8

they need to do something soon or im uninstalling this game. this issue has been happening to me for months now its getting difficult to play

zarsin1

in reply to TGA_xx8

Same Problem 

anuNNaki

in reply to TGA_xx8

I am having the exact same problem. Been happening for about two weeks now.

Join a game then get the lost connection to host crap. Cant even get into headquarters.

NAT open, BO3 works fine

Grunta23

in reply to Grunta23

Of course we are going to get ignored.

TGA_xx8

in reply to TGA_xx8

Bump @activision

TGA_xx8

in reply to TGA_xx8

This is beyond a joke. It's been going on for over a month. So annoying!

fresh9rince

in reply to Grunta23

I have exacly same probleme I bought COD an I can't go to multiplayer bucause it drops me a massage that I have ben disconected from host I mean come onn I can't even go to Headquarters Fix this becas it seams like alot of people ar having same problem 

legofulltvonmy

in reply to TGA_xx8

Firstly I got to the map loading then lost connection to host, now I am getting in the Lobby! lost connection to host but Im still in a lobby and actually get into a game, annoying message still pops up, DO SOMETHING you idiots with your console ports!

Chuba-Dawg

Studios