COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

World War II PC

Re: COD WWII - Lost connection to host/server

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

Activision needs to notice how many people are having problems due to their servers.

TGA_xx8

in reply to Chuba-Dawg
same problem.
wicked_72

in reply to TGA_xx8

DITTO SINCE DEC 22nd - NO DICE

all other games on STEAM work fine

Port Forwarding done, static IP, dynamic IP, flush this flush that - done

DMZ trials done

everything you could possibly do done including 3 diffrent homes, 3 diffrent internet connections I have done

new router - done

done, done, done

Something is up

If Peeps have their NAT at open and have done the basics and COD WW2 is their only game having issues, then they need to look at it ASAP ....

Rargo71

in reply to Rargo71
And again and again this BS is ridiculous, FIX this game and FAST! Discoonected from host while getting into a game, NAT is open your servers are BS sort this out!
Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

Still no news, still getting disconnected to host (4 games of WAR i went in to got disconnected to host each time) get your fingers out of the turkey's butt and get to WORK, we paid for this game so earn your keep!

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

o you update the game and we are still getting kicked from games or disconnected from host, FIX THIS CRAP!

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

BUMP

TGA_xx8

in reply to TGA_xx8

Still getting disconection to host, I need to go through 4 loading screens for me to get into the first game, sometimes it will change the game I am going into, sometimes it just loads then loads then loads, then i can play then the whold process restarts, 4x times loading screen the disconnected to host x4, GET THIS SORTED OUT! I didnt have this problem before WTF have you done to this game?!

Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg
Incredible all weekend, connection 4 times finally get into game, sometimes the end of the game too, 4 times discconected to Host, then finally get a game which has stared but getting me inafter 1st round of the half or sometimes 2nd or 3rd, I spend more of my time watching the loading icon bottom right than playing the game. GET THIS CRAP SORTED!!!!!
Chuba-Dawg

in reply to Chuba-Dawg

As I said before.. This just proves their loyalty to their customers. All they care about is the money. They should be caring about how many customers they are going to have lost by next year. I'm done with this *****, they have ignored us for months now.

TGA_xx8

Studios