World War II PC

Cheaters

Please deal with your cheaters is getting out of hand and messing up every ones stats, making the game unplayable and not fun anymore

JustinBrunt
19 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Cheaters

in reply to JustinBrunt

Well if you are complaining about people using macros check this out...

StaticShot_12-03-2018_15-40-28.png

Daddy--916

in reply to JustinBrunt

infested with cancer players cheater scum everywere

timaloy

in reply to JustinBrunt

I have tried to make Activision aware on all forums about the infestation of Cheaters in the Game, sadly with no reply or evidence that steps are being done to prevent this.  Cheaters spoil the fun for everyone and it seems that the Report system in the Game is there to Pacify the Gamers.  I am aware that the Companies want to make Money but it is Sad when something is advertised and not enforced!

BlackBeard77

in reply to BlackBeard77

Unfortunately it's been like this since MW2, you buy COD you get the added bonus of people cheating.

The developers will not invest time, effort or money in developing a good anti cheat. This title has been one of the worse.

Lots of people bought this because they believed this statement from the developers

"We have yet to deploy the suite of anti-cheat/hacking technology we will use when the full PC game is live. We take a level playing field extremely serious and will monitor and react to this as a top priority on an ongoing basis."

50000+ people bought this game on the PC, the developers have our money, they're already working on the next con.

It's about time they issued a warning about cheats when advertising the game.

ukoldgit

in reply to ukoldgit

That statement from them is the biggest bag of bullcrap I have ever seen from a developer.

Deleted User

in reply to Deleted User
Yup, the gaming world was a better place when we could run our own rented servers and track/ban cheaters, but unfortunately these days are over.
PaulOuelette

in reply to ukoldgit

maybe too late for us for this game, but they wont be getting my hard earned money for another in the franchise.  Whatever additional empty promises they make

richardsmart

in reply to ukoldgit

I have been Tootin the preverbial Horn about CHeaters since Alpha Test began, sadly we are almost upon DLC 2 release and ZERO Progress has been made.  Initially I thought the Report system a way to make the Developers aware of any concerns with a possilbe Cheater/Abuse/anything that falls under offensive, again I will state that there has been NO Visible Effort to the Community that any Reports have been reviewed or Banned as needed and lets be Honest for every False Report there are at least three Valid ones.  Aside from the reporting  and Steams VAC I know of no other software or detection method used in COD WWII.  This Game has been a Bread Winner for every Company involved, so I like all of my Fellow Gaming Addicts would like to see at least a Noble attempt to make us feel better about dealing with all the aimbotters/wallhacks and general public who think it is alright to Cheat!

BlackBeard77

in reply to BlackBeard77

they dont seem to care games overun now hackers in every game almost

timaloy

Studios