Cod ww2 audio

World War II PC

Cod ww2 audio

good evening, I have recently bought some stars a50 gen 3 to play. I would like to know how to set up this headset to best play, I tried on many forums but I did not find much, or are the settings but I can not hear the steps and the sound is bad, what can I do? thank you so much

ToMMyxHacked
11 REPLIES

Re: Cod ww2 audio

in reply to ToMMyxHacked

nothing im afraid, i have a logitech g35 7.1 surround sound and im looking for days now to find a solution. i think WW2 sound is just not or bad optimized for surround sound...

T0XX

in reply to ToMMyxHacked

You using window drivers or did drivers come with the headset? Is it a 7.1 surround headset?

TAW-DeltaNine

in reply to TAW-DeltaNine

yes, i use the driver from the headset and its a 7.1 surround headset.

T0XX

I take it the headset is a USB headset?

TAW-DeltaNine

yes it is
T0XX

Make sure you have latest headset drivers, make sure you have latest window drivers including usb drivers. Try different USB ports to see if anything changes. Make sure in windows your playback and record are pointing to the headset and not default. Disable other playback and record options. Thats a starting point, see how you go from there.

TAW-DeltaNine

I use Hyper X USB surround sound with no issue.  Trying going to your device manager and uninstalling your headset.  Re-start the computer and then plug them in again.  Usually that's about the best "hard reset" that you can do to my knowledge unless they came with a custom software.  Windows 10 is not the friendliest either.  If you start the game then plug in your headphones sometimes Widnows will not change it "in-game" until you restart the game.

The best is yet to come!
Activision Ambassador

in reply to LittleKidAtHeart

Yeah I use the Kingston HyperX Cloud II Headset, been the easiest to get working properly, have had others like the Razer and Corsair that where a right git to get working correctly and keep working.

TAW-DeltaNine

thanks guys, but al you are numerating i already tried. im gonna test with an other headset and contact the manufacturer of my headset those are the last things i can try...

T0XX

Studios