Game Crash After DLC 1

World War II PC

Game Crash After DLC 1

Hello, After the DLC 1 install the game keeps crashing after about 3 or 4 mins into the game. anyone else having this issue?

win 10 pro 64bit

intel I7 6700

ram 16 gb

MB Gigbyte gaming 7

video EVGA GTX 1080 TI black

201802222_192957 (2).jpg

Blackbass
58 REPLIES

Re: Game Crash After DLC 1

in reply to Blackbass

Same problem here, lots of players in my clan have the same problem and lots of players talking about it in the pre game lobby, something new since the new DLC release, here is a screen shot of what I get and no there is nothing wrong with my PC.Screenshot (201).png

pete76007

in reply to Blackbass

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you're running into that error. I highly suggest checking to see if your video drivers are up to date as well as your DirectX.

If updating your drivers doesn't do it I suggest uninstalling all video drivers then reinstalling them as this error may be due to a corrupted video driver file.

Let me know how it goes.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Activision Player Support
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

update: I've updated my video drivers and reinstalled directX with no luck. I guess next I'll try a clean install of drivers.

update:2 OK after doing a clean install of my videos drivers I still get the same error. It's just the DLC that is getting this error code. Any help would be great

Thanks,

73'

Blackbass

in reply to Blackbass

Thanks for trying all that out Blackbass,

Try the following in order:

Find C:\Program Files (x86) \Steam \steamapps \common \Call of Duty WWII \_CommonRedist \DirectX \Jun2010 and in there will be an application called DXSETUP. Run DXSETUP and reboot your PC afterwards.

Elany
Community Coordinator
Activision Player Support
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

still crash pc players put up with alot of crap on this game

gizzajob

in reply to Elany

Hello,

I have tried the above fix suggest by Mod. It does not work still get crashes, is the an issue they plan of fixing or should I just try to refund my Season Pass as this is freaking joke?

Solid-St8-Yeti

in reply to Elany
Hi, I updated my direct X files and did a steam verification check of my game files. All the old maps play fine, it's just the DLC maps. I also get the freezing some people are talking about. I'm sure the developers are working on this issue, but in the meantime if anyone gets a fix please post it.
Blackbass

in reply to Elany

I also updated video drivers, did it three times, clean install everytime and it did not make a difference, verified game files still the same, directx is good as well. Last night I was lucky if I could play three games in a row.  This morning I have not had any issues, what I have done is close GeForce experience and my video card software (Gigabyte) and so far so good, not sure if it a coincidence or not so I will turn everything back on and post again later.

pete76007

in reply to Elany

Well here is the latest for me, basically now I can't play the new maps at all, four crashes in a row, this morning must have been a fluke. Video drivers, directx, game files all verified, not happy, lots of other players with the same issue talking about it in between games and HQ

pete76007

Studios