Game Crash After DLC 1

World War II PC

Re: Game Crash After DLC 1

in reply to ITO-Ciriz

Off to a great start, first game today and guess whatScreenshot (206).png

pete76007

in reply to pete76007

Well two for two, played a few games on the regular maps no issues, second game on new maps and once again.Screenshot (208).png

pete76007

in reply to pete76007

same here no 2xp this weekend maps not work

gizzajob

in reply to gizzajob

Would have been nice of you to properly test the latest DLC, given that you had a WHOLE MONTH month to do so prior to release. Also, next time, it would be better to release the DLC at the beginning of the week and give your developers more time to come up with a patch BEFORE the weekend.

We tried to play a FFA in Gibraltar and one of the PC crashed to desktop. No message, nothing in the event viewer. Please fix.

PaulOuelette

in reply to PaulOuelette

Hey everyone  try turning your Shadow Reflection down , it's located in the graphics section of the game. Turn it down one level, mine was on High, so I turned it down to normal. I haven't had a freeze up yet.... knock  wood!  It's been four hour of playing and it's been fine.

Ronin

Ronin944

in reply to Ronin944

well done best tip yet makes the game work

gizzajob

in reply to Ronin944

Didn't work here Smiley Sad

bazzinga 2014

in reply to Ronin944

Is it "Shadow Map Resolution" or "Screen Space Reflection" ? One of my machine already had the Shadow options to normal and that did not help, but both had the Screen Space to high, which we turned to Normal... Time to test and see...

Update: no dice... we were able to play Occupation but queued up Valkyrie and crashed.

PaulOuelette

in reply to gizzajob

Captura de pantalla (9).pngCaptura de pantalla (11).pngCaptura de pantalla (12).png

ARG10MESSI

in reply to ITO-Ciriz

Same here,

This was during a game on one of the new maps.

all drivers are up2date btw

afbeelding.png

DJ_NoMercy

Studios