Game Crash After DLC 1

World War II PC

Re: Game Crash After DLC 1

in reply to DJ_NoMercy

ok i'm going to sum this up so pay attention sledgehammer /activision

FIX THE CRASHES ON THE NEW DLC, FIX THE HACKING ISSUES, AND FINALLY FIX THE FLIPPIN LAG ISSUES.I EXPECT AS A CONSUMER TO AT LEAST WORK . YOU HAVE NOT SUPPLIED THAT PRODUCT THAT YOU SO WILLINGLY TOOK MY MONEY FOR. ITS THAT SIMPLE. FIX THE FLIPPIN GAME.

hdgus

in reply to hdgus

DAMM NEW MAPS CRASHES TODAY EVERY 5MIN or so.

FIX YOUR ***** GUYS, I F*CKING PAYED 90 EURO IN TOTAL FOR THE SEASON AND GAME

DJ_NoMercy

in reply to DJ_NoMercy
Fed up with how broke these games are...Infinite Warfare was horrid with connection issues...thought it was the worst COD ever, and don't even get me started on weapon balance (NV4 cough cough) WW2 is trying its hardest to take the that title and is very close to succeeding. Pay for Season pass and can't even play the new maps without crashing, way too many WTF moments as far as connections are concerned. I have bought every game and season pass from the start, COD1 until now. I'm done being an enabler. No more Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer games for me. 2 strikes...next one and I'm out for good. You are not making it worth my time or money to stay. I should be having fun playing, not posting in a forum about broken games.
Headshot_Vendetta

in reply to Headshot_Vendetta

@Headshot_Vendetta wrote:
Fed up with how broke these games are...Infinite Warfare was horrid with connection issues...thought it was the worst COD ever, and don't even get me started on weapon balance (NV4 cough cough) WW2 is trying its hardest to take the that title and is very close to succeeding. Pay for Season pass and can't even play the new maps without crashing, way too many WTF moments as far as connections are concerned. I have bought every game and season pass from the start, COD1 until now. I'm done being an enabler. No more Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer games for me. 2 strikes...next one and I'm out for good. You are not making it worth my time or money to stay. I should be having fun playing, not posting in a forum about broken games.

Well said mate!!!  QA is non-existent and if they did then they should be replaced.  The initial release ran perfectly for me at launch.  Now it's problem after problem usually after a patch and/or DLC.

Mark0360

in reply to Mark0360

problem is still present, as long as I ignore the new maps it goes well.

adjustment Nvidia power/3d setting didnt works

CODwwII_Error_2018-02-11 2-Fatal Error.png

DJ_NoMercy

in reply to Blackbass

Same problem. waste of money.

Bunniboiler

in reply to Bunniboiler
Any update on this from Activision would be appreciated
PaulOuelette

in reply to PaulOuelette

I made a ticket and get a quick response, now a answer for or problem.

They wanna me to kill all the background task that are not windows or steam related.

Told him it wont work but ok they have to start some where.

Explained that i only crash on the new dlc maps

The major problem are probly de new maps except Valkery.

Occupation and anthropoid seems to be the big problems.
and often the crash is in the courtyard of Occupation 

For now i ignor the Ocupation and anthropoid and can keep playing all the time.

Can you guys confirm that, or dos Valkery also crashed on you pc ??

DJ_NoMercy

in reply to DJ_NoMercy

Hey Paul

It is a shame they are trying to get you to do all that troubleshooting for nothing, they should realize that there have been enough reports from players with the same issue that the problem is on their end.  Unfortunately in these cases I think we start off dealing with people that have no technical background and are working off a flow chart with standard phrases, they are more intent on changing the status of your problem to resolved than they are with actually fixing the problem, it is the same service you get from a certain phone company whose name I will not mention that has their support in another country. I have met with nothing but problems trying to get anything resolved, had my case closed even though the issue is not fixed, all I can say is good luck and maybe if everyone that has the problem would take the time to post as you have done, maybe, just maybe the light will go on. I should have mentioned that some have had luck with the new maps by going into the advanced graphic settings and turning the "Screen Space Reflection" from "high" to "normal"

pete76007

in reply to pete76007

Hey Pete,

We are aware a large number of players are encountering this issue. We needed DxDiags from players to send them up to the studio so they can determine the cause of the error messages players are receiving. Sometimes these issues are not seen when QA testing due to everyone having different rigs and specs, so we rely on the community's feedback on what they're seeing and encountering on their end. SHG has already been informed about the PC crashing on DLC maps and have been working on a fix.

I understand how frustrating it is, but SHG works tirelessly to improve the game and its features.

Also, what case are you referring to that was closed?

Elany
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Studios