Game Keeps crashing Graphics card hang

SOLVED

World War II PC

Game Keeps crashing Graphics card hang

I am constantly getting issues on COD WW2 usually on all the new maps. Constantly getting graphic card hanging issues. I have tried everything and I am not overclocking anything. 

New Install does nothing. Checking game cache is all A ok. Nothing works. Not even changing physX settings to CPU or messing with graphic card settings. I have dropped my vsync from 240Hz to 144Hz to 100Hz to 60Hz and nothing. Even dropped all my graphics to the lowest possible settings so dont give me those "fixes" which degrades my game integrity any more.

Here is a screenshot of the game I joined and instantly crashed on. Yes it's one of the new maps in one of the areas in which I have to avoid when I play that map.

As you can also see I have a GTX 1080Ti not overclocked and running cool.

Specs:

32 GB GDDR5 Corsair ram

Thermaltake Liquid cooling

1000W power supply (checked with my multimeter no issues...) <-- Navy electrician

GTX 1080Ti

Asus ROG Strix Mobo

Game is installed on SanDisk M.2 SSD not the secondary HDDs

Please help.

Digital3ch0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Game Keeps crashing Graphics card hang

in reply to FiBrOpTiX
Solution

Hey gents there are a couple of other threads that are currently addressing this issue, a temporary fix that might work for you is to got into your advanced graphic setting and change the "Screen Space Reflection" from "High" to "Normal".  This change has seemed to help out most players while we wait patiently for Activision to solve the issue.  Good luck and whether it works or not please post back to let everyone know, that way we can track the success of the temp fix or get a better idea of exactly how many players are being affected by this issue.

pete76007
3 REPLIES

in reply to Digital3ch0
Same thing happens here
Fatbobuk

in reply to Digital3ch0

Yes, same here. It's only with the new Resistance DLC maps. I can keep playing the old maps for hours without issues. When I play a new map I get the same error as in the first post. There should be an update soon to solve this issue I hope!

FiBrOpTiX

in reply to FiBrOpTiX
Solution

Hey gents there are a couple of other threads that are currently addressing this issue, a temporary fix that might work for you is to got into your advanced graphic setting and change the "Screen Space Reflection" from "High" to "Normal".  This change has seemed to help out most players while we wait patiently for Activision to solve the issue.  Good luck and whether it works or not please post back to let everyone know, that way we can track the success of the temp fix or get a better idea of exactly how many players are being affected by this issue.

pete76007

Studios