HACKER CAUGHT ON VIDEO IN COD WW2

World War II PC

HACKER CAUGHT ON VIDEO IN COD WW2

Tried to casually enjoy a non competitve game at the time and this happens so of course I just had to record it and he actually responds to most of the things we were saying in game chat! 

Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOCFLBMRl0

DARKxxSHADOW
8 REPLIES

Re: HACKER CAUGHT ON VIDEO IN COD WW2

in reply to DARKxxSHADOW
Especially watch the kill cams
DARKxxSHADOW

in reply to DARKxxSHADOW

Got a couple of videos also on cheaters..... Havent record cheaters until a couple of days ago, since it seems to be for nothing. Both days i logged in for a while the first thing that happened was that i run into a cheater. Some days i have strugggled to make missions/contracts for hours trying to avoid cheaters....some days you are in luck and can do the most in a hour or so...some days i give up due to the amount of cheaters. I get closer and closer to a uninstall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WioTWx9-Bi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULgdhPLT11c

Hexfest

in reply to Hexfest

How do you record. I have played quite a few games with these losers in. Want to record and report them

Grunta23

in reply to Grunta23

Its crap like this that stops people playing and kills the game.  As I have stated before on the forums we need our own dedicated servers with abaility to ban these idiots off the servers like the old days.  Stops idiots like this in there tracks and also will stop the lagfest currently happening causing gameplay issues.

Unfortunately no matter how many people post on these forums about cheats, lag or servers its falling on deaf ears as noone from sledgehammer or activision is saying nothing about dedicated servers or stopping the cheats or even acknowledging posts.

If they did a one liner on the front page saying "we are looking into the issue" that at least would be something so they know they reading the posts.

darren68

in reply to darren68

First off most of your post will probally be deleted by mods as naming/shaming is not allowed.

Second nothing will happen to them, the cheater are most likely buying loot boxes , anyone who will pay to cheat will pay for loot boxes

Third...  I couldnt take the video serious after hearing "Gucci Gang"  Id aimbot you too for that trash.

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

wasting your time m8 they will say they are looking into it and then bin it they dont car, game is good as well just RAN by hacks and cheats

timaloy

in reply to Grunta23

I record with Geforce Experience built in recordingsoftware. And then i cut it down with a free editor (hitfilm express) and upload to my YT. When its done i post it to SHG twitter, it actually was worth it.

Hexfest

in reply to DARKxxSHADOW

sent loads to them they cant even reply to you liars is what they are

timaloy

Studios