World War II PC

Hacks

Hacking in every game I play. This is so easy to notice because I mainly play mountain division and these hackers are pre fire round jumping round corners.

How does SHG - SureHackGames resolve this?????

By adding more loot crates and cod points..........

Where are the bans???? I have video evidence of these hackers and yet they are still playing.............

Most of these hackers don't even hide it anymore because they know nothing will be done about it.

I think this is some sort of marketing strategy: Release a game with pre-order perks, pre sell DLC content, push for sales of the loot crates. Then let the hackers run wild and see how fast they destroy the game so they don't have to spend as much money on maintaining it. So they can focus more time and money on developing a new game for all us idiots to buy.

Rinse and repeat.

Konflict-4985
14 REPLIES

Re: Hacks

in reply to Konflict-4985

ATVI nor SHG care about legit players, I made a post with 100% evidence of a cheater and I got a private message from the admins here that it's been deleted because of "name and shaming" what the ***** is that *****...let the cheaters run free but punish people that report them? COD is dead....

Dbl:Tap

in reply to Dbl:Tap

@Dbl:Tap wrote:

ATVI nor SHG care about legit players, I made a post with 100% evidence of a cheater and I got a private message from the admins here that it's been deleted because of "name and shaming" what the ***** is that *****...let the cheaters run free but punish people that report them? COD is dead....

When you joined this forum you agreed to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette which states naming and shaming isn't allowed. futher more. WHen you make a post contaning a video of a cheater report They send it to sledgehammer via private channels so they can start the investigation. All companies who have forums has the rules of naming and shaming because if someone did post a ID and if the person was not cheating they would get so much abuse. which is a good reason why naming and shaming isn't allowed. 

Nathan425

in reply to Nathan425

THey dont send anything to anyone. Stop telling people that.

Epsiloneridani

Won't be no repeat for me, I am done with COD.

Deleted User

in reply to Deleted User

Yeah and me too, they already working on Black Ops4 for next year. Yeah it's already been leaked, Just goes to show they don't care about WW2 because soon they will have another over hyped piece of crap for next year.

Konflict-4985

Um..

@Konflict-4985 wrote:

Yeah and me too, they already working on Black Ops4 for next year. Yeah it's already been leaked, Just goes to show they don't care about WW2 because soon they will have another over hyped piece of crap for next year.

Um...   A new COD comes out EVERY year...  what a moron

RexxCastle

Im in the same situation as u, i have not played COD since Modern Warfare 2 and i was so hyped when i saw that they were gonna drop cod ww2 so i pre orderd it and it was not great but good in the beginning, but now, its a hacker in 8/10 games..

But what really makes me mad are that theese hackers are not even trying to hide it.

In headquarters people are level 127 prestige, have 40 hours playing totall.

In game hackers mostly dont try to hide it either.

In my opinion Prestige Hackers should not be so hard to catch right? 

We paid money for this game, and i was stupid enough to buy the DLC pack.

I will never buy Call of Duty again, and i will NEVER recommend it to anyone. 

PerPelleLund

in reply to PerPelleLund

@PerPelleLund wrote:

Im in the same situation as u, i have not played COD since Modern Warfare 2 and i was so hyped when i saw that they were gonna drop cod ww2 so i pre orderd it and it was not great but good in the beginning, but now, its a hacker in 8/10 games..

But what really makes me mad are that theese hackers are not even trying to hide it.

In headquarters people are level 127 prestige, have 40 hours playing totall.

In game hackers mostly dont try to hide it either.

In my opinion Prestige Hackers should not be so hard to catch right? 

We paid money for this game, and i was stupid enough to buy the DLC pack.

I will never buy Call of Duty again, and i will NEVER recommend it to anyone. 

And you can start by not posting anymore  /waves

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

hopefully they start dealing with hackers putting a stop to them luckily on PC i dont run into hackers that much sorry you do

HublinOG

Studios